Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mmmcoffee
    • Oct 2012

Considering Adding low dose dut

Currently using minox 1x day in mornings and 1.25 mg fin at night, noticing little or no sides on fin. I go through bouts of low libido for a week or so every now and but then by abstaining from masturbation or sex for a few days, it comes back.

I've read up on that study about adding .25mg dut once a week giving good results and I think I want to try it.

My hairline was a NW 2 with diffuse thinning to NW 3 before and still is now a year and a half later on fin, but has gotten a little worse. but in the absence of a bright light, (setting sun or bright bathroom) looks good. Rest of head is strong.

Think it'd be worth it since is just my hairline? If so, anyone have a legit link to getting dut online. Would be nice to get your opinion hellouser
  • frankJ
    • Sep 2012

Try these guys. They'll give you a prescription from a legit doctor,and you can get it filled anywhere.

Comment

• frankJ
      • Sep 2012

Oops, actually I think it's only for the U.S. and there are couple of states they can't help you if you live think.

Comment

• mmmcoffee
        • Oct 2012

I live in Seattle...what are some of the other places you guys use?

Comment

• mmmcoffee
          • Oct 2012

Bump, just want several options and to choose the best option in terms of online pharmacies

Comment

• pafc66
            • Jan 2013

Did you end up doing this mate? I did this and shed bad for months

Comment

Working...