+ Reply to Thread

Default Need a confidence boost or a reality check

I had my procedure with Gho in August. August 6.

Right now I do have like.. 30% of the hair I had just grow without falling out. After my procedure the first two weeks my recipient looked awesome.

It looks thin and shitty right now. I mean.. in comparison. better than I was before though. I was wondering if it's a little early to judge or if I can get back most of the hair I had after the procedure? Can I expect most of that to come back?

I already see a lot of small hairs coming in.. but theres also the holes where the hair should be.. and some of them have dark dots (so I know its hair coming) but some are still just holes.

Can I be confident most of this will grow back? Is it too early to be freaking out?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post

Right now I do have like.. 30% of the hair I had just grow without falling out. After my procedure the first two weeks my recipient looked awesome.

It looks thin and shitty right now. I mean.. in comparison. better than I was before though. I was wondering if it's a little early to judge or if I can get back most of the hair I had after the procedure? Can I expect most of that to come back?

I already see a lot of small hairs coming in.. but theres also the holes where the hair should be.. and some of them have dark dots (so I know its hair coming) but some are still just holes.

Can I be confident most of this will grow back? Is it too early to be freaking out?

don't worry, it will start to show up in December and will improve until April, May I would say.

This was my exact situation, did it on a 30 august, was shitty the entire October, November... cool thing is I had vacation in December and did not look my hair and when back in January, was already much better, even a friend told me "hey, your hair look different, I like your hair cut"

Isn't from August-present like 2 months? From my research on post-op, 2 months is nothing and you usually have to give it about 5-6 months to see hair growing, and at 8-12 months you'll really see good results. Some one correct me if i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Isn't from August-present like 2 months? From my research on post-op, 2 months is nothing and you usually have to give it about 5-6 months to see hair growing, and at 8-12 months you'll really see good results. Some one correct me if i'm wrong.
    Not sure, ask some of the critics of Nigam about time frame for results.

Wrong section of the forum for thjs

It's gho related?

I believe it's in the right section, since Gho's section was merged in with another section to make this one. I could be wrong.

You're just 2 months out man. At 3 months my result was the worst, after that it started growing back quite fast with most of the hair grown back around month 5-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post

Relax, your about week 9 so far, probably one of the worst weeks imo. I could explain why but really no point, just trust me it will get much much better

Thanks guys this helps a lot. Was getting a little down.

Is it bad to pop the little pimples that appear?