+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Sponsored 50 graft test

If an active forum member is interested in travelling for free to India, including getting reimbursed for hotel stay, to get a 50 graft test at Dr Nigams, then let me know ! I'll be willing to sponsor that. The forum member should:

* Be a known, active member
    * Willing to shave donor at least at 3, 6 and 9 months
    * Know how to shoot photo's good enough for graft counting
    * Only have 50 grafts done. These should be split and both halves implanted into an area easy to monitor, like just below the hairline or to fill up the temples.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    If an active forum member is interested in travelling for free to India, including getting reimbursed for hotel stay, to get a 50 graft test at Dr Nigams, then let me know ! I'll be willing to sponsor that. The forum member should:

* Be a known, active member
    * Willing to shave donor at least at 3, 6 and 9 months
    * Know how to shoot photo's good enough for graft counting
    * Only have 50 grafts done. These should be split and both halves implanted into an area easy to monitor, like just below the hairline or to fill up the temples.
    Will you be overlooking the procedure itself as well? There should be no funny stuff, like extracting grafts from other areas to fill in the 50 graft test area to give the impression its regenerated.

I think invitro is better procedure than denovo, it promisses no loss in donor whreas donor loss with denovo is 40%...

invitro will be easier to test

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I think invitro is better procedure than denovo, it promisses no loss in donor whreas donor loss with denovo is 40%...

invitro will be easier to test
    I will strongly suggest that we don't do invitro. This is because when doing invitro all you are doing is putting half of the graft inside the donor and half in the recipient. If everything goes to plan you will end up with a greater number than 100% growth in the donor, because of his cell injection and also inserting the bisected graft back in the donor. This is where it gets confusing because we won't know which bit has worked (percentages etc)

Basically if you put half in the donor and also inject the donor with various ECM and stem cells etc, how will we know whether it's the newly implanted bisected graft in the donor that is growing or whether it is some other hair with a different configuration, there are so many variables, I just think it's better to have all the implanted hairs in 1 area

And we monitor just how good Dr Nigams cell based injection can restore an area which once had 50 grafts.

It will answer 2 questions in 1 test, plus Dr Nigam claims denovo is his best, so we have to test the best.

I understand what Didi is saying in that there is a 40% loss in the donor, but that doesn't matter too much, because we're just moving these hairs that would have gone in the donor to the recipient (to a clean area).

It's about the overall net gain, we won't be too critical if there is only 60% growth in the donor area, in fact 60% growth in the donor will be awesome with denovo if he can get say 200 hairs growing (from 50 extracted grafts) in the recipient.

would it not be more beneficial to follow through with a NW7 and properly test this out? I know it's been talked about and there were 6 going to be done at once, then Thane but nothing seems to have happened. Sorry if I've missed something but why would Dr not want to showcase exactly what this can do with definitive proof?

secondly is 50 going to be conclusive I hate to be sceptical but how do we know whoever is sent over will not be getting grafts moved from somewhere else to cover the donor area?

Quote Originally Posted by JDW View Post
    would it not be more beneficial to follow through with a NW7 and properly test this out? I know it's been talked about and there were 6 going to be done at once, then Thane but nothing seems to have happened. Sorry if I've missed something but why would Dr not want to showcase exactly what this can do with definitive proof?

secondly is 50 going to be conclusive I hate to be sceptical but how do we know whoever is sent over will not be getting grafts moved from somewhere else to cover the donor area?
    Whoever is sent over will know whats going on and you would know if hairs were being taken out of one area and into another.

The good thing about not putting the bisected part back into the donor, will mean when you leave Nigams you will have a bald spot where the 50 grafts have been taken. You can't fake this bit. If his injection method works as he claims then the patient will have 60% regrowth in that former bald area where the 50 grafts have been extracted from.

As for the recipient, there should be 100 implantations. Just count them when you get back to the hotel.

To verify no other grafts have been taken from the other sections of the head, it would just require the patient to photograph the entire head. If there were any funny business (e.g extractions from other parts of the head) then we would be able to see it easily. (Bloody spots)

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Dr Nigam will not want this test to go ahead, I hope I'm wrong.

what is wrong with awaiting mwamba's documentation in Belgium? he is a master in documenting, and very reliable. Is it really that hard to wait 2-max 3 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    what is wrong with awaiting mwamba's documentation in Belgium? he is a master in documenting, and very reliable. Is it really that hard to wait 2-max 3 months?
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with running dual tests, if anything it's quite exciting so please stop being a killjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Will you be overlooking the procedure itself as well? There should be no funny stuff, like extracting grafts from other areas to fill in the 50 graft test area to give the impression its regenerated.
    An HD video camera on a tripod recording the whole thing might prove no funny business, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Dees Dab View Post
    An HD video camera on a tripod recording the whole thing might prove no funny business, no?
    Something can always be done after the camera stops recording.