+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Well, Arashi..
    Mr Joshi's(nw7) cells are ready,we will do his first session of doubling on 7th,8th and 9th novemeber.
    I thought his case, even without great photos will be the proof...

If you want to see the proof at the earliest...

Maybe you may want me to extract max grafts in the first session...and see the regeneration at the donor and recipient...at the earliest.

Tell me exactly what you want as proof....from this case..

Or else,i would also think,no proof is adequate enough on forums...

Also today,i hired a clinical research conducting company..to start my clinical trials on doubling and HM,myself as principal investigator at mumbai.

Documentation would be completed in 45 days time with approvals and than recruitment will start in january 2014.

Will release audited, half yearly data.

Remember these are clinical trial for medical therapyat amedical centre and not drug trial to be marketed and sold.

Most probably it will be multiple country trial,with mwamba doing the same at usa and brussels.
    Of course, whether he would hire the same clinical research company ... he will decide when he comes to mumbai on 22nd november.

Arashi or whoever, if you give me an excuse I will do a 50 or 100 hair trial. I just need an excuse. If you can do room or something else let me know. I don't read all the posts with detail so not sure what you were promising.

If I do, I will have to have a strict and defined method of evaluating the results so I think you are aware that is the way to go.

I will wait to hear. I have every other week off so easy for me to travel. I travel for a living.

Oh, not slick bald so you may want someone else but I am willing.

Default nigams

So Nigams says: 1) he can duplicate a hair follicle (full size, not minature) with
    high success rate (please stipulate)
    2) he can do in vitro de novo hair follicle growth with new growth mediums(stem cells, dp cells), in nut shell, transplant those hair cells and get them to grow?

Dr Nigams, can you do above? If you say yes with great certainty I will come and we can report the results on this forum in perhaps 3 months and 6 months.

As an aside, I had some grafts a few years ago that were held in a organ transplant electrolyte/nutrient solution and the grafts began growing immediately, so to speak, with no fall out or delayed re growth. Therefore if Nigams can do his thing we should have verifiable results in 3 months and 6 months at the most I would suspect.

Patience is not a virture here, so if you all want someone to be the guinea pig, I need to know.