+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

50 grafts test can be done at dr mwambas clinic in belgium. He knows how to perform dr nigams doubling and i cant see issue with it, finding someone trustworthy with good photographic skills willing to travel to india will be extremely difficult unless arshi goes there himself.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    If an active forum member is interested in travelling for free to India, including getting reimbursed for hotel stay, to get a 50 graft test at Dr Nigams, then let me know ! I'll be willing to sponsor that. The forum member should:

* Be a known, active member
    * Willing to shave donor at least at 3, 6 and 9 months
    * Know how to shoot photo's good enough for graft counting
    * Only have 50 grafts done. These should be split and both halves implanted into an area easy to monitor, like just below the hairline or to fill up the temples.
    Shooting decent, accurate photos is more difficult than most people think. One needs a great camera with appropriate lenses in order to get the necessary detail. Providing acceptable photography is where so many clinics fall on their face.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Shooting decent, accurate photos is more difficult than most people think. One needs a great camera with appropriate lenses in order to get the necessary detail. Providing acceptable photography is where so many clinics fall on their face.

forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    Hi chuck

Was there anything behind the rumours that Dr Cole was going to visit Dr Nigam to assess his technique?

I thought Dr Cole said on this forum that he was going to see it to assess this...

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Whoever is sent over will know whats going on and you would know if hairs were being taken out of one area and into another.

The good thing about not putting the bisected part back into the donor, will mean when you leave Nigams you will have a bald spot where the 50 grafts have been taken. You can't fake this bit. If his injection method works as he claims then the patient will have 60% regrowth in that former bald area where the 50 grafts have been extracted from.

As for the recipient, there should be 100 implantations. Just count them when you get back to the hotel.

To verify no other grafts have been taken from the other sections of the head, it would just require the patient to photograph the entire head. If there were any funny business (e.g extractions from other parts of the head) then we would be able to see it easily. (Bloody spots)

I don't know why but I have a feeling that Dr Nigam will not want this test to go ahead, I hope I'm wrong.
    I agree with that and it's strange that the Dr. is not proactively pursuing this himself, How many months have we been talking about this now and after all the talk and dates getting delayed and delayed, he still won't crack on with testing on somebody. What happened to Thane and the rest? Are there really no NW7s he can find in India's 1.2 Billion population?

It's a great idea that people are pushing for this test
    and as I said before I would consider putting myself forward for this with proper reassurances but there are just too many nagging questions and too much uncertainty imo.

If only the Dr involved wanted to prove this technique as much as people on this forum do!

JDW

Arashi wanted to get in touch with Thane and offer him $10K to do it but I dont know what happened, Thane might not be interested in full head of hair and cash.

Dr Nigam did a few tests on obi and nsn, they both disappeared. He has poor record keeping and documenting skills.

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hi chuck

Was there anything behind the rumours that Dr Cole was going to visit Dr Nigam to assess his technique?

I thought Dr Cole said on this forum that he was going to see it to assess this...
    Dr. Mwamba visited Dr. Nigam. Dr. Mwamba's surgical technician stopped by our office a few weeks ago and I had a chance to pick her brain regarding the meeting. She believes Dr. Nigam's technique has merit. I asked her if Dr. Nigam was open or secretive. She said he was completely open. I know Dr. Mwamba personally. He is a nice guy and a talented surgeon. He should have updates on his Website related to his impressions of Dr. Nigam's work.

forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Dr. Mwamba visited Dr. Nigam. Dr. Mwamba's surgical technician stopped by our office a few weeks ago and I had a chance to pick her brain regarding the meeting. She believes Dr. Nigam's technique has merit. I asked her if Dr. Nigam was open or secretive. She said he was completely open. I know Dr. Mwamba personally. He is a nice guy and a talented surgeon. He should have updates on his Website related to his impressions of Dr. Nigam's work.

forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Phone 678-566-1011
    Good. The technique of Nigam began making the rounds of the top surgeons. This is a very good sign.

35yrsaftr

Is dr Cole going to make a trip to Mumbai ?

How is ghos hst different from nigams invivo? are they exactly the same

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    JDW

Arashi wanted to get in touch with Thane and offer him $10K to do it but I dont know what happened, Thane might not be interested in full head of hair and cash.

Dr Nigam did a few tests on obi and nsn, they both disappeared. He has poor record keeping and documenting skills.
    Regarding Thane: I've contacted dr Nigams to get us in touch. He has sent me his contact info, but also told me that Thane is a very busy man and from what I understood, he doesn't seem to be really interested in getting everything done quickly.

The thing with Thane is, that even if he can be motivated, he'll need several surgeries to get 15k grafts. This means it will take a long time before we'll know the result. That's why I figured, instead of contacting Thane and offering him money, let's get a known forum member to get a 50 graft test. This way we'll know way faster if it works or not. If no forum member can be found who enjoys a free trip to India, I'm considering going there myself.

Let's send didi... nobody will mind too much, if he "disappears".