Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Dan26
    pppl have tried bic topically with limited success (dont take orally unless ur insane), and ofcourse there are good results incases with spiro but overall id say not worth the risk/benefit to go down that road.

again id suggest RU , I see little to no reason why it is not atleast worth a 3-6month test for u
    Yes any of these antiandros (spiro, bical, flutamide) would be oral. Not wasting my time w/ the topicals, they do not work except apparently for RU
    I keep thinking about RU but a 6 month trial could cost too much hair if it fails. Also I do not want to mix my own batches

& yes I take .5mg Avo from the pharmacy and .5 mg Avo from inhouse. Would this forum let you discuss the $2 Avo or does it need to be through another channel?

Comment

• locke999
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
      Yes any of these antiandros (spiro, bical, flutamide) would be oral. Not wasting my time w/ the topicals, they do not work except apparently for RU
      I keep thinking about RU but a 6 month trial could cost too much hair if it fails. Also I do not want to mix my own batches

& yes I take .5mg Avo from the pharmacy and .5 mg Avo from inhouse. Would this forum let you discuss the $2 Avo or does it need to be through another channel?
      Has there been anyone who used RU alone and had success?

I can only find threads where people are using it with rogaine so that to me is not a good indicator that RU works.

Comment

• strife91
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by locke999
        Has there been anyone who used RU alone and had success?

I can only find threads where people are using it with rogaine so that to me is not a good indicator that RU works.
        Yea el dut from hairloss help used just ru for 3 years and maintained I think he mixes with minox now , I don't think minox is need if u are looking to just maintain

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

It is pretty rare to see someone who only uses RU...most who do r expirenters so also use tons of other crud

N ya 25/65 make a profile on ***
          And I'll PM u

Comment

• locke999
            • Jul 2013

I have read el dut's post. He is basically the main person promoting RU, main person who is getting results. And everyone else follows it blindly. I would really like to hear more stories about how RU has worked as a standalone treatment, but of course I can see why noone wants to use just RU when their hair is on the line.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
              • Sep 2010

Consult is in 6 days. Will get the rx or will self medicate. All doubt is gone.

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

HELLO BaldJerry !
                Joe From Staten told me recently that you have been phone calling him.
                Please let me know.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

HELLO BaldJerry !
                  Joe From Staten told me recently that you have been phone calling him.
                  Please let me know.

Comment

Working...