+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I read that fin paired with DUT is a great combination, since they block different receptors it makes sense.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22686691

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgoingon View Post
    I read that fin paired with DUT is a great combination, since they block different receptors it makes sense.

True. One thing you have to be careful about is not having your hormone levels fluctuate too much and using 0.5mg dut only once a week can potentially cause that. Id go once every 5th day to start possibly every 3rd day.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    not sure where the lab is from, you could ask the admin of the forum though, but ya its in powder form. but it is tested by a 3rd party to ensure its 100% dut no impurities, especailly as it is for oral consumption.

on hlh im dan26 and on *** im donyell
    And how exactly is this powder used for MPB? Topical? oral? PM me on the other site about this.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    And how exactly is this powder used for MPB? Topical? oral? PM me on the other site about this.
    oral man, just need a mg scale, measure out quantity and consume powder

Interesting, I am on month 4 of Dutasteride from Inhouse Pharmacy, previously I was on Fin for about a year but had no results, my hair had got even worse!

Even now on month 4 of Dutasteride my hair is still getting worse.

Should I get on fin as well as Dutas?

I HAVE NOT YET EXPERIENCED ANY REAL SIDE EFFECTS ON EITHER!!!

Are my DHT levels naturaly really high or am I just immune to this medication?

I don't think I've really even experienced any loss in libido, you could call me lucky if it wasn't for that fact I've had zero positive results Either...

If it wasn't for you guys swearing this stuffs legit I'd assume the meds were fakes.

Please reply back with advice someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmalo View Post
    Interesting, I am on month 4 of Dutasteride from Inhouse Pharmacy, previously I was on Fin for about a year but had no results, my hair had got even worse!

Even now on month 4 of Dutasteride my hair is still getting worse.

Should I get on fin as well as Dutas?

I HAVE NOT YET EXPERIENCED ANY REAL SIDE EFFECTS ON EITHER!!!

Are my DHT levels naturaly really high or am I just immune to this medication?

I don't think I've really even experienced any loss in libido, you could call me lucky if it wasn't for that fact I've had zero positive results Either...

If it wasn't for you guys swearing this stuffs legit I'd assume the meds were fakes.

Please reply back with advice someone.
    4 months is not enough time to indicate if the Dutasteride is working. It would take at least 6- 8 months to see if the meds are working.

People think shedding is a bad sign. It isn't always a bad sign. Shedding simply means the reduced miniaturized hair is kicked out of the hair follicle shaft to be replaced with a new strand of terminal hair underneath it.
    Plus people need to use Dut or Fin with Minoxidil whether in liquid or foam form and then use Ketoconazole as a topical DHT blocker and perhaps T-Sal or perhaps a natural prep that strips the sebum and waxy buildup plugging up the follicles.

Read this thread if you wanna go kamikaze.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear

This is an extreme in my opinion, he used transgender doses when he wants to remain male. But he did show very good regrowth. I think the estrogen was the main thing where it gets to the point of extreme. With that 200mg of spiro you're already blocking most of dat bad stuff.

The problems is that with this idea is you're guaranteed to loss sex drive to some degree, possible completely. Fertility follows that fairly closely. Next feminization may be an extreme possibility. Let the thread be an example of a very stupid dosage to get. He clearly has BDD, or is just full of himself because hes come so far he can't look back now. But that's not really relevant.

It's known that DUT + fin is more effective and fin + spiro = more effective.

So with that above knowledge I'd stick with Dut for the full year, if that doesn't work readd fin. But since you're extremely desperate and want to do more, I don't believe adding .25mg of Fin should do much harm. But I'd talk to your doctor honestly.

And if you really want to go extreme but what I feel may be the safest based on your supposed immunity to drugs, .5 dut , 1mg fin, 75 - 100 mg spiro . Nothing more. Spiro is a powerful drug, but also anything you need at least 50mg to even do anything besides clear up acme skin. So take what I say with a grain of salt, I don't advise it. But the information is here for the taking.

But remember with spiro dosages 100mg should pretty much do everything you want. Transsexual dosages are 100-200 normally but have been seen to go up to 600mg. I read a research/study a few months back that said spiro by itself at dosage of 220mg (i think thats the correct dosage) will completely stop the production of testosterone. That's all I know about spiro, there may be more in the back of my head, but it does work. Just remember it is used to become a woman, not saying that's a bad thing if that's your thing. Just warning you on how powerful this stuff is.

But do not do that guys dosage/regime at all, unless you want guaranteed femization and loss of sex drive. This one guy named Kwih or something used 100mg only from what I read and it worked out fine for him.

Read this thread if you wanna go kamikaze.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear

This is an extreme in my opinion, he used transgender doses when he wants to remain male. But he did show very good regrowth. I think the estrogen was the main thing where it gets to the point of extreme. With that 200mg of spiro you're already blocking most of dat bad stuff.

The problems is that with this idea is you're guaranteed to loss sex drive to some degree, possible completely. Fertility follows that fairly closely. Next feminization may be an extreme possibility. Let the thread be an example of a very stupid dosage to get. He clearly has BDD, or is just full of himself because hes come so far he can't look back now. But that's not really relevant.

It's known that DUT + fin is more effective and fin + spiro = more effective.

So with that above knowledge I'd stick with Dut for the full year, if that doesn't work readd fin. But since you're extremely desperate and want to do more, I don't believe adding .25mg of Fin should do much harm. But I'd talk to your doctor honestly.

And if you really want to go extreme but what I feel may be the safest based on your supposed immunity to drugs, .5 dut , 1mg fin, 75 - 100 mg spiro . Nothing more. Spiro is a powerful drug, but also anything you need at least 50mg to even do anything besides clear up acme skin. So take what I say with a grain of salt, I don't advise it. But the information is here for the taking.

But remember with spiro dosages 100mg should pretty much do everything you want. Transsexual dosages are 100-200 normally but have been seen to go up to 600mg. I read a research/study a few months back that said spiro by itself at dosage of 220mg (i think thats the correct dosage) will completely stop the production of testosterone. That's all I know about spiro, there may be more in the back of my head, but it does work. Just remember it is used to become a woman, not saying that's a bad thing if that's your thing. Just warning you on how powerful this stuff is.

But do not do that guys dosage/regime at all, unless you want guaranteed femization and loss of sex drive. This one guy named Kwih or something used 100mg only from what I read and it worked out fine for him.
    F*ck. I do not want to be feminized. This is my main concern about spiro

Why do you think dut+fin is better than just dut?

Dude it usually isn't but for some reason (perhaps genetics) there are people who respond better to one drug than the other...so if you can afford it and you really want to play it safe, perhaps stay on fin

Many people who switch to dut stay on fin to play it safe

im getting the dut powder bro if it turns out ppl are undeniably seeing changes from it and it is no doubt legit i will send you a gram

im getting bloodtests to make sure its impacting my DHT same way i did with fin

Do you think there is any possibility of one drug (fin or dut) counteracting the other in some way?