+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    If you get your dut from an online pharm, may I have the website?
    I am going to have to say no here as messed up as that might seem. You were a bit of an antagonist and obnoxious when I met you picking fights with me and others here without apology. I was skeptical of your results because that was pre-Dutasteride for me still being on Finasteride at the time. Let me ask you why would you help out a guy who had been nothing but rude to you in several and then all of a sudden because he asked you should give him website information ? I think not. You can find your own way I am sure and get back on Dutasteride without my information.

That's very strange how you switched your role on to me. It was actually the other way around, you were picking fights and being rude towards a few members here, which is why I gave you the nickname "2Pac", known for his many hip hop beefs. Did you forget that nick name I gave you?

Like I said before, I get my dutasteride form inhouse only. I was asking for the site to see what brand you get, not to actually purchase it.

I remember how you were accusing my photos of all sorts of things without me even knowing you, making me appear dishonest and like if I am doctoring my pictures or something. Of course I got upset at you. I hold no grudges though, which is why after you came back from hiatus, I forgive and forget and just tried to start normal conversations with you. Obviously, you just want to continue with the e-fighting, so why not just put me on ignore and stop replying to my posts/questions? That is what the ignore function is for, use it. Or you could have just outright ignored my request and not try to make a scene out of it.

There was no role switch here . Your pictures I responded honestly when you asked for feedback from the community and they showed no progress just a change in angle under the light other than that it was diffuse pattern balding that looked like a NW6 horseshoe pattern. It does someone no good to lie to them and tell yeah man you are really improving when in actuality you aren't. What purpose does that serve except to do more harm down the road ? Personally hiatus or not I have no interest in giving information to someone who not only not have done the same for me but would have been rather nasty about it in hindsight. You were obnoxious to not just me on the forum but I have witnessed that with others in previous posts that seek to disagree with you on issues of hair loss or treatments for such. You talk down condescendingly to people like you have all the answers and they must simply bow down to you respective knowledge. I answered you honestly. The answer is no. End of discussion.

I went to check your posting history just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and you were going at it with me and a member named Warlord. I saw no history around March 2013-present which showed me e-fighting any member other than you, ChrisM. Which BTW, was my first scuffle on this site in my 2 years and a half here.

Congratulations ChrisM, you will be the first member ever that I put on ignore. I have been using forums since 2006, and have never used the ignore function.

See ya 2Pac

Later. I won't miss you dirtbag. Ignored as well. Problem solved.

25 going on 65, sorry for the way your thread turned out. It was not my intentions. I am shocked that a 40 year old would act this immature on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    Im on it, hasnt done shit for me lol. My DHT is also super high and only started fin recently, so i really gotta blast the DHT (i only use RU for hairline personally).

I have seen guys on dut + RU and can recall one or two who held study with dut but when started losing ground added in RU and loss stopped again. BaldJerry where you at dawg? lol hes one of them

I just think for you it is worth a shot because you will find out quickly if its gonna do the trick for you.
    Yes I used dut for 5 years. It stopped working then added RU to the mix. Now I am getting close to my juvenile hair density. My hair looks great and I don't shed a hair. I have been on RU for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    Yes I used dut for 5 years. It stopped working then added RU to the mix. Now I am getting close to my juvenile hair density. My hair looks great and I don't shed a hair. I have been on RU for 6 months.
    Great work man! How much did your RU cost you ? Was this a Kane Batch ?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Great work man! How much did your RU cost you ? Was this a Kane Batch ?
    I have bought from many sources. Kane is good, group buys are good as well. I have bought from T&W. Most RU seems to be good these days.