+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I don't think anyone is really actively 'working' on figuring out vehicle; people are just going with something and trialing it.

There is a member GK who has had incredible results with CB and minox; so much regrowth.
    Which vehicle does he use? Or does he just mix it with minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    Has anyone ever ordered their cb from iron-dragon? It seems as if they have new stuff in stock (premixed). I'm pretty keen to try out CB.. But everyone's been pretty quiet about CB atm.
    Here's the link:
    http://www.iron-dragon.com/product_i...roducts_id=238

Can someone please let me know if what they have as a vehicle is any good? If they're selling it premixed, does that mean CB's shelf life is reasonably long as well? Sorry for all these questions haha.. still learning
    In my opinion IRON DRAGON sells products that do not work and are always posting here via a small network of people who tend to say "it stopped my shedding in 2 weeks". Then another curious post says, "it stopped mine in 2 weeks also". There are others.

From what I have seen here and other blogs, they like promoting their lines of "experimental products" claiming to be mere balding men. I have my doubts.

I will give you a good vehicle out of here. This is not an advertising site for Iron Dragon of Newport Beach, CA. I suppose if you can get free advertising, do it. You are too obvious and should not be here.

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    In my opinion IRON DRAGON sells products that do not work and are always posting here via a small network of people who tend to say "it stopped my shedding in 2 weeks". Then another curious post says, "it stopped mine in 2 weeks also". There are others.

From what I have seen here and other blogs, they like promoting their lines of "experimental products" claiming to be mere balding men. I have my doubts.
    I don't think it's fake I bought their pdg2 stuff as back up as with RU, just in case fin fails. A work friend tried propecia did nothing and he's using the iron dragon stuff, he said chromo and indo is the only 2 out the 4 he bought that stop his hair falling out. On the other hand I did try it and it made my scalp itch bad, might be the vehicle inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I don't think it's fake I bought their pdg2 stuff as back up as with RU, just in case fin fails. A work friend tried propecia did nothing and he's using the iron dragon stuff, he said chromo and indo is the only 2 out the 4 he bought that stop his hair falling out. On the other hand I did try it and it made my scalp itch bad, might be the vehicle inside.
    You know, there's almost no way of verifying if chromo and indo stopped his hair from falling out. It could have been a coincidence of his hair growth cycles of sheds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Yes, just what I have been saying, nothing but "curious" testamonials and no evidence any of this crap works. I have a friend that tried Cromo and Indo and it did nothing. That is a fact.

If any of this crap worked, we would ALL know about it but this entire blog is about promoting Iron something and help their sales, duh.

Does anyone have any more info on users like this 'gk' person who have used CB successfully for a while? Like which vehicle they used, percentages, etc.? I can't seem to find anything. I feel we should be focusing on mimicking the few people who have had success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Does anyone have any more info on users like this 'gk' person who have used CB successfully for a while? Like which vehicle they used, percentages, etc.? I can't seem to find anything. I feel we should be focusing on mimicking the few people who have had success with it.
    I would say over 100 people used gk vehicle and he only had results . He applied 2x I believe and kepeted it on his hair for a very very long time . The cream he used was intended for acne cream and he even admits this and no longer is using acne cream

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    I would say over 100 people used gk vehicle and he only had results . He applied 2x I believe and kepeted it on his hair for a very very long time . The cream he used was intended for acne cream and he even admits this and no longer is using acne cream
    Thanks pauly. Btw, do you mean he was the only one who saw regrowth? Did the other people objectively continue to lose hair, or is maintenance not considered 'results'?

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Thanks pauly. Btw, do you mean he was the only one who saw regrowth? Did the other people objectively continue to lose hair, or is maintenance not considered 'results'?
    Yes man he was the only one who saw results . There were 2 very large group buys a few years ago . I'm hoping Cosmo gives us some infor regarding cb next month