+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

But to be more serious, at this point, it is possible that with the wrong vehicle, too much cb enters the blood in its un-metabolized form, which could lead to various fin-similar side-effects.

But just fyi, far majority doesn`t report any side-effects. And I`m not only talking about people here, but also on private forums.

Another important point is the purity of cb. No one knows for sure if the cb ordered via internet is 100% or at least nearly 100% pure. Tests were done on other forums, some batches were contaminated with other stuff and not pure, one batch was RU instead of CB etc etc.

So at this point, its still kind of risky...

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Is this fact? Are people experiencing FIN related side effects from using CB?

Jesus, this is not good. If weight gain is a CB side effect I will not be ordering. Can anyone verify if they experienced sides with Iron-Dragons CB?
    Yes the user cob84 said he gained weight from cb and ru

Cob984

Hey champ, how did the arimidex turn out? i get massive weight gain on RU, cb, fin, everything on this planet,
    considering arimidex as a last resort, did it help?
    Here we are stay thick !!

Quote Originally Posted by yan View Post
    But to be more serious, at this point, it is possible that with the wrong vehicle, too much cb enters the blood in its un-metabolized form, which could lead to various fin-similar side-effects.

But just fyi, far majority doesn`t report any side-effects. And I`m not only talking about people here, but also on private forums.
    Thanks for the input Yan. Are other users on the private forums ordering from Kane and mixing their own batches?

I'm curious if anyone has experience with Iron-Dragons. I want to order as I'm getting very desperate, but like you say I don't want to buy a non-pure or contaminated CB. I don't know how pure Iron-Dragons formula is which is why I hope somebody can chime in with experience.

I need to do something ASAP or just quit my job, get a HT, and go into hiding for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Thanks for the input Yan. Are other users on the private forums ordering from Kane and mixing their own batches?

I'm curious if anyone has experience with Iron-Dragons. I want to order as I'm getting very desperate, but like you say I don't want to buy a non-pure or contaminated CB. I don't know how pure Iron-Dragons formula is which is why I hope somebody can chime in with experience.

I need to do something ASAP or just quit my job, get a HT, and go into hiding for a few months.
    They order via gb - source secret and mix their own batches with various vehicles. Each batch gets tested for purity. Some order also via Kane, but minority. Don`t know anyone who ordered cb via Iron-Dragon so far...

Is it only a few people on this forum who have reported sides? And how long have the people on these private forums been on CB for? Are they working on figuring out the correct vehicle? Sorry for all the questions, but I really hope its the incorrect vehicle that can cause sides

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
    Is it only a few people on this forum who have reported sides? And how long have the people on these private forums been on CB for? Are they working on figuring out the correct vehicle? Sorry for all the questions, but I really hope its the incorrect vehicle that can cause sides
    I don't think anyone is really actively 'working' on figuring out vehicle; people are just going with something and trialing it.

There is a member GK who has had incredible results with CB and minox; so much regrowth.

Another important point is the purity of cb. No one knows for sure if the cb ordered via internet is 100% or at least nearly 100% pure. Tests were done on other forums, some batches were contaminated with other stuff and not pure, one batch was RU instead of CB etc etc.

So at this point, its still kind of risky...
    Let Make it very clear Kane cb is 99% pure . Kane is having a second batch produced and when it's ready mi will test it again . Guys if u want Any product tested drapship from Korea can have it tested for very very cheap .

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    I have received it last week. I have been using for 3 days. The bottle is completely transparent bottle with white cover and a spray. I usually remove the whole cover and use my dropper in order to get exactly 1ml. I'm using it one hour after my Minoxidil application. I wanted to upload the photo of it but the forum doesn't allow me claiming that I reached the limit!!!
    hi hariri how are you getting on with iron dragon cb any regrowth and are you using minox liquid or foam?