32. If you are lucky enough to be in a relationship, you will never have to deal with jealousy. As your significant other will know that nobody else will want you because you are bald.
33. 50% off on dating. Since you will be going to movies, dinners, etc by yourself you will be saving at least half of what you would normally spend on dating.
Shit-tier attitude. One part of your life goes wrong so you throw them all away. Doesn't even make sense.
Originally Posted by ravegrover
Agreed. Been seeing a chick for a few weeks now and things are picking up. Starting to think I need to need to delete my account here and let it be a thing of the past.
Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore
If this site is having any kind of negative impact then I would do the same. This isn't the case for me. When I first found this site, it was a negative. I usually left here more depressed than before I arrived. Now it is totally different. I enjoy helping the young guys and some of the stuff is actually entertaining to me.
Originally Posted by BigThinker
You are a good contributor. You are one of the guys that actually got me to take a chance on fin. With that being said if this place is more of a negative than a positive, then it is time to leave. This goes for everybody including myself.
Originally Posted by landzai
Seven Reasons bald Men are Sexy
A Sampling of Women's Opinion of Bald Men
35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
Cole Hair Transplant
1045 Powers Place
Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
email 35YrsAfter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck
It is really funny. But honestly there is no good thing about going bald.
1.You don't have fear of Hair loss
2. You have no worry about hairs Bath everyday or every weakened
3. You don't have worry if you not wash your hairs and your hairs giving smell like garbage.
4. You have no need to purchase gel and hair styling creams for them.
By Locke in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:38 AM
By amibald in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
Last Post: 01-14-2013, 09:03 AM
By AFye in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:42 AM
By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
Last Post: 08-09-2009, 01:30 PM
By delpiero1980 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Last Post: 12-27-2008, 09:08 PM
» The Bald Truth