+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Funny forum

For me the results of histogen are still great cuz all the patients were on any other treatments, i just wonder what can be the results of HSC shots on a healthy scalp protected form the androgen by a huge weapon like CB....omg

@desmond

Please shut the **** up

Histogen gives you anemia

CB-03-01 causes skin atrophy

I think you are out of your depth.

Let the clinical studies declare their results and then open your mouth.

Do you think something that even you can envision , the synthesizers of Cb-03-01 wouldnt have thought while developing it for ****ing acne ?

Moreover , when intrepid therapeutics sank 25 millions of dollars into CB-03-01 , do you think their chemists and PhD's wouldnt have investigated the long term potential for the drug?

I say this because you are fear mongering, however inadvertently, and it is pissing me off.

Please be fully aware of your limited intelligence before mouthing off. I am a moron , thats why I dont float theories about drugs and their side effects

Quote Originally Posted by ammin View Post
    I am a moron

@desmond

Please shut the **** up

Do you think something that even you can envision , the synthesizers of Cb-03-01 wouldnt have thought while developing it for ****ing acne ?

Moreover , when intrepid therapeutics sank 25 millions of dollars into CB-03-01 , do you think their chemists and PhD's wouldnt have investigated the long term potential for the drug?

I say this because you are fear mongering, however inadvertently, and it is pissing me off.

Please be fully aware of your limited intelligence before mouthing off. I am a moron , thats why I dont float theories about drugs and their side effects

Whoa. Calm down. No need to insult anyone.

I am a moron
    I admire your honesty.

@desmond

Please shut the **** up

Thanks Amminn for this colourful post!

Brother, you think I don't want these treatments to work out? I am counting the days till I get to line up for my HSC shots! LOL

What I've said has been a direct paraphrase from their own results!

With regards to Histogen potential to cause anaemia, there is a whole paragraph in their presentation on that! I simply pointed it out...And we know up to 80 shots per session did not cause anaemia in test subjects (Ziering trial) which is GREAT! But, we don't know what's the maximum tolerated dose and that is where Phase 2b (Dose-range finding) trial comes in. I really hope we can hit 200-300 shots without any issues...which will be mind boggling and brother I have alot of my hopes set on this just like anyone else on this forum.

CB-03-01 is a steroidal anti-androgen. As anyone on this forum who suffers from eczema would tell you, chronic use of steroid creams and tablets really thins out your skin. This is a well known fact and CB is designed to be used several times a week for decades. Furthermore, Cosmo's acne formula is 5 times weaker than their alopecia formula and is only designed to be used for 2-3 months (i.e. till acne resolves). Your alopecia version on the other hand is far more potent and is meant to be used for life...so trying to see how the patients tolerate this treatment for well over 52 weeks should not be only my concern but yours as well!

An btw, I know how horrible it feels to lose your hair...hang in there brother. Things can only get better from now on...fingers crossed

Default Histogen to Present at 2013 Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa

On a different note, Histogen is to present at Stem Cell Meeting on the MESA .

"We look forward to sharing our story during the Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa, and to progressing our products through growing relationships with industry leaders and through our potential merger with Stratus Media to form Restorgenex."

The following are specific details regarding Histogen’s presentation at the conference:

Event: Regen Med Partnering Forum – 2013 Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa
    Date: October 14, 2013
    Time: 3:15pm
    Location: Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa, 9700 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla

A live video webcast of all company presentations will be available at: http://stemcellmeetingonthemesa.com/webcast/

and

will also be published on ARM’s website shortly after the event. Histogen will also make a copy of Dr. Naughton’s presentation available at http://www.histogen.com.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Source: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11224708.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Thanks Amminn for this colourful post!

Brother, you think I don't want these treatments to work out? I am counting the days till I get to line up for my HSC shots! LOL

What I've said has been a direct paraphrase from their own results!

With regards to Histogen potential to cause anaemia, there is a whole paragraph in their presentation on that! I simply pointed it out...And we know up to 80 shots per session did not cause anaemia in test subjects (Ziering trial) which is GREAT! But, we don't know what's the maximum tolerated dose and that is where Phase 2b (Dose-range finding) trial comes in. I really hope we can hit 200-300 shots without any issues...which will be mind boggling and brother I have alot of my hopes set on this just like anyone else on this forum.

CB-03-01 is a steroidal anti-androgen. As anyone on this forum who suffers from eczema would tell you, chronic use of steroid creams and tablets really thins out your skin. This is a well known fact and CB is designed to be used several times a week for decades. Furthermore, Cosmo's acne formula is 5 times weaker than their alopecia formula and is only designed to be used for 2-3 months (i.e. till acne resolves). Your alopecia version on the other hand is far more potent and is meant to be used for life...so trying to see how the patients tolerate this treatment for well over 52 weeks should not be only my concern but yours as well!

An btw, I know how horrible it feels to lose your hair...hang in there brother. Things can only get better from now on...fingers crossed
    Desmond=Jesus Christ.

Look at him just take such an insulting post and responding to it like a gentlemen.