+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Funny forum

Isn't it amazing how we were talking about Hygeia just yesterday! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hygeia Pharmaceuticals: seems to have gone bust! All their operation was halted in 2010. Sad thing is they had a topical non-steroidal anti-androgen in the pipeline, which may have been better than CB-03-01
    Let's hope this lets the ball rolling towards an actual marketable product because God knows how tired we are of waiting!

- Fingers crossed

which may have been better than CB-03-01
    Better in which sense, receptor affinity?

PS one question not in a particular thread.

Is there any chanche to think about a delivery method, through injection, which involves the needle directly injecting in the follicles?

Just wondering how a compound that you inject in the scalp, NEAR a follicle, is supposed to know where to exert its function. Every video I saw involving scalp ijections (es. Replicel) seems to feature the neele entering at random spot. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post

Is there any chanche to think about a delivery method, through injection, which involves the needle directly injecting in the follicles?

Just wondering how a compound that you inject in the scalp, NEAR a follicle, is supposed to know where to exert its function. Every video I saw involving scalp ijections (es. Replicel) seems to feature the neele entering at random spot. Thanks!!!
    Open new thread

Isn't this all rather worrying, if Histogen is involved with a reverse merger? They can't have been able to get the funding they needed via regular means, and may explain why they are so behind on trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Isn't this all rather worrying, if Histogen is involved with a reverse merger? They can't have been able to get the funding they needed via regular means, and may explain why they are so behind on trials.
    Could be good, could be bad. Hopefully they weren't acquired merely for their patents...

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    They're going to beat mpb into submission i guess...
    Sorry im late, but LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post

Is there any chance to think about a delivery method, through injection, which involves the needle directly injecting in the follicles?

The Hygeia anti-androgen breaks down by enzymes in your skin quite rapidly hence the lack of systemic side effects Its advantage over CB-03-01 is the fact that it is non-steroidal meaning lower risk of skin atrophy due to prolonged use!

With regards to injecting these compounds, since they don't have systemic activity (due to enzymatic breakdown) you would need to inject it over 500 times to cover your entire MPB zone and that is TWICE A WEEK. I'm sure non of us are that desperate! or maybe we are LOL

With regards to injecting these compounds, since they don't have systemic activity (due to enzymatic breakdown) you would need to inject it over 500 times to cover your entire MPB zone and that is TWICE A WEEK. I'm sure non of us are that desperate! or maybe we are LOL
    So in other words it's useless.

IMO CB-03-01 is our only chance to get something better than Propecia before 2018

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    So in other words it's useless.

IMO CB-03-01 is our only chance to get something better than Propecia before 2018
    Read it again

A few months ago I emailed Gail and she told me she was attending an event that would be full of investors - its clear she did some networking and these guys are seeing potential in Histogen and have invested - now remember back when Gail sent my friend an email saying extra funds will help speed the product to the market - Gail now has those funds via these new investors so HSC will be here faster than anything else being developed!!!!!!