+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I quit fappin except once a week tops. I can't get as good of erections with women when I've fapped recently. I want to be titanium when it comes to the real deal.

Short answer:

No it is not okay.

Long answer:

I'm 17 and I don't know how that would even be possible. And what the poster above me said is true for most guys, jacking it off too often or too recently will definitely effect your erections when you're with a girl.

Which is when it matters.

Maybe get on Fin and cross your finger you get libido side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by capitan View Post
    Short answer:

No it is not okay.

Long answer:

I'm 17 and I don't know how that would even be possible. And what the poster above me said is true for most guys, jacking it off too often or too recently will definitely effect your erections when you're with a girl.

Which is when it matters.

Maybe get on Fin and cross your finger you get libido side effects.
    Your assertion that you are 17 is becoming increasingly hypothetical as we go along.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Your assertion that you are 17 is becoming increasingly hypothetical as we go along.
    Yeah, I say I'm 17 so much because I still cant believe I'm on hair loss forums at this age. It's depressing. I would kill to keep my hair till 30. There's so much I would accomplish now that I know good-looks fade. I'm not down playing anyone's situation, MPHL sucks for us all, but I still get confused when I read about 30 year olds being devastated by their NW2-3 hairlines.

You had so so much time. I'm not even in my twenties. At least give me a chance.

/end rant

Quote Originally Posted by capitan View Post
    Yeah, I say I'm 17 so much because I still cant believe I'm on hair loss forums at this age. It's depressing. I would kill to keep my hair till 30. There's so much I would accomplish now that I know good-looks fade. I'm not down playing anyone's situation, MPHL sucks for us all, but I still get confused when I read about 30 year olds being devastated by their NW2-3 hairlines.

You had so so much time. I'm not even in my twenties. At least give me a chance.

/end rant
    Flip it around to your advantage.

We didnt save our hair. We let it thin out and ended up a NW3 , 4 and worse.

You are still a NW 1 or 2 and can probably keep it that way. You seem way ahead of the curve in terms of wisdom for a 17 year old.

Masturbation it very bad... The amount of energy that is wasted during an ejaculation is too great to be wasted.

They eliminate their hormones, degenerate their brains and atrophy their pineal gland through masturbation.
    This is serious shit... Playing your dick with your hand is a nasty thing and very unnatural... Don't do it!!

Our semen is fill with powerfull protein that should stay in our body!

Do your research!

wtf 6 times a day? my record is 4 times and my dick literally hurt after

FlightTL is a troll. If past experience has taught him, trolls die.

Capitan
    My best friend went bald before he was 19, no joke, it was tough on him, he wore a hat for a good 4 years straight hanging onto whatever was left up there. Eventually a girl he was dating gave him the confidence to shave it and own it. So by 24 he was through the sh!t swim of it all and had accepted his fate.

Me on the otherhand, I had a maternal grandfather who was bald at 26, and having seen my best bud go so quick, I've lived life always thinking I might have another good 6 to 12 months left. Now fast forward 20 years, I'm 39 now rockin a nw2 or 3 and have lived everyday with the thought that I've probably only got another 12 months or so before I'm done. It's been somewhat of a crippling fear that's affected me daily. My buddy on the otherhand got over this bs 15 years ago and if anything the experience has shaped his personality in incredible ways and made him a better person.

Don't get me wrong, I feel for you, but its a bit like getting into a cold pool, you can jump in, get over the shock and start to enjoy it, or *****foot your way in prolonging the discomfort and reveling in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    FlightTL is a troll. If past experience has taught him, trolls die.
    It took me a while to see this, but he sure is. I do believe he masturbates 6 times a day. I am pretty sure he isn't getting any women....or men.