Is it okay to masturbate 6+ times a day?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Is it okay to masturbate 6+ times a day?

Sometimes, it's all within a span of 2 hours...other times its spread out...

Is this okay?????

Sometimes, it sooooo hard to control myself.
  • greatjob!
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by FlightTL
    Sometimes, it's all within a span of 2 hours...other times its spread out...

Is this okay?????

Sometimes, it sooooo hard to control myself.
    Uh...It's not going to do anything to your hair, but that's a little crazy...

Comment

• Morbo
      • Jan 2012

I'd say masturbation once on a while is healthy, but 6+ times a day like daily?^^
      Like mentioned above, it probably won't affect your hairloss but I wouldn't be surprised if you start experiencing heart palpitations.

Comment

• drybone
        • Dec 2012

4 is my record.

Comment

• pat
          • Jan 2013

Someone could argue it's bad for your hair....But 6 times a day is a problem

Comment

• Ktownmatti
            • Oct 2012

I used to up to 4 times when I was 18, but at 40 once a day is more than enough.

Six is a lot, but I don't think it's the number of times that's the issue. If it's not adversely impacting your life, who cares. You just have a super high libido.

If you are putting yourself at constant risk having unprotected sex with randoms daily or constantly cheating on your spouse than perhaps you are a sex addict.

I think the test is if it impairs your decision making abilities it's a problem. Not some arbitrary number of times per day threshold.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Some Brazilian boy died masterbated 52 times in one day google it !!

Comment

• greatjob!
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                Some Brazilian boy died masterbated 52 times in one day google it !!
                How would anyone know he died after masturbating 52 times? Did he video tape it or keep a running tally? I mean if I masturbated 52 times right now and then died, they might be able to determine I died from masturbation, but they aren't going to be able to come up with the number of times I masturbated before death.

Sounds like a bullshit internet urban legend to me.

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

42 times

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                    • Jan 2011

I remember doing that when I was a teen. If I wank twice now, I find that's a lot.

Comment

• BigThinker
                      • Oct 2012

I quit fappin except once a week tops. I can't get as good of erections with women when I've fapped recently. I want to be titanium when it comes to the real deal.

Comment

• capitan
                        • Oct 2013

Short answer:

No it is not okay.

Long answer:

I'm 17 and I don't know how that would even be possible. And what the poster above me said is true for most guys, jacking it off too often or too recently will definitely effect your erections when you're with a girl.

Which is when it matters.

Maybe get on Fin and cross your finger you get libido side effects.

Comment

• drybone
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by capitan
                          Short answer:

No it is not okay.

Long answer:

I'm 17 and I don't know how that would even be possible. And what the poster above me said is true for most guys, jacking it off too often or too recently will definitely effect your erections when you're with a girl.

Which is when it matters.

Maybe get on Fin and cross your finger you get libido side effects.
                          Your assertion that you are 17 is becoming increasingly hypothetical as we go along.

Comment

• capitan
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by drybone
                            Your assertion that you are 17 is becoming increasingly hypothetical as we go along.
                            Yeah, I say I'm 17 so much because I still cant believe I'm on hair loss forums at this age. It's depressing. I would kill to keep my hair till 30. There's so much I would accomplish now that I know good-looks fade. I'm not down playing anyone's situation, MPHL sucks for us all, but I still get confused when I read about 30 year olds being devastated by their NW2-3 hairlines.

You had so so much time. I'm not even in my twenties. At least give me a chance.

/end rant

Comment

• drybone
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by capitan
                              Yeah, I say I'm 17 so much because I still cant believe I'm on hair loss forums at this age. It's depressing. I would kill to keep my hair till 30. There's so much I would accomplish now that I know good-looks fade. I'm not down playing anyone's situation, MPHL sucks for us all, but I still get confused when I read about 30 year olds being devastated by their NW2-3 hairlines.

You had so so much time. I'm not even in my twenties. At least give me a chance.

/end rant
                              Flip it around to your advantage.

We didnt save our hair. We let it thin out and ended up a NW3 , 4 and worse.

You are still a NW 1 or 2 and can probably keep it that way. You seem way ahead of the curve in terms of wisdom for a 17 year old.

Comment

Working...