who has an itchy scalp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • capitan
    • Oct 2013

I'm 17, and have been losing hair rapidly for the last 4 months, specifically in the temple region (or what's left of it).

But I have never felt any itching at all.

What do you guys think this means?

Comment

• vanityhair
      • Aug 2013

My itch is terrible, and I'd really like some advice on it. My itchy is increased when I do exercise, or when I'm embarrassed, or even when I'm not breathing particularly deeply. Does this sound similar to the itching others are experiencing?

Futhermore, it ain't just on my scalp, although it is worse there, but also my forehead and neck occasionally. I am wondering whether it is related to a food allergy, as I have had suspicions about my digestion for a while (frequently less than well in that department). Unfortunately, a gluten/lactose free diet seems very difficult, but I'm going to try it to see if it alleviates at least my digestion, and hopefully some of the itch.

Comment

• BigThinker
        • Oct 2012

Fin got rid of my itch.

Comment

• Bocaj
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by vanityhair
          My itch is terrible, and I'd really like some advice on it. My itchy is increased when I do exercise, or when I'm embarrassed, or even when I'm not breathing particularly deeply. Does this sound similar to the itching others are experiencing?

Futhermore, it ain't just on my scalp, although it is worse there, but also my forehead and neck occasionally. I am wondering whether it is related to a food allergy, as I have had suspicions about my digestion for a while (frequently less than well in that department). Unfortunately, a gluten/lactose free diet seems very difficult, but I'm going to try it to see if it alleviates at least my digestion, and hopefully some of the itch.
          You probably already know there are enzymes to help with gluten and lactose- Swanson has some good products. I think they have that Histame ingred as well.

This is a FWIW: http://www.hairgrowthlab.com/hair-vi...tto-green-tea/
          One could just get the ingreds themselves(their price seems insane), if the specific pre/probiotics are listed. Same with L'Oreal's product.

Comment

• vanityhair
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by BigThinker
            Fin got rid of my itch.
            Was your itch comparable to mine? Did it fluctuate when you were exercising/embarrassed/or too hot?

Comment

• fred970
              • Nov 2009

Itchy scalp, so what? People come up with that in the hopes that suppressing the itch will also stop MPB. You know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Bocaj
                • Jul 2011

Let's just say it doesn't help to have an itchy or inflamed or generally all-pissed-off scalp

Comment

Working...