+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I think one part of the explanation is that the area in which Gaz counted, is WAY denser than the area in which I drew the squares. So that would point to less than 4000 hairs.
    Yes finally, because some of the area as I said fliipin hours ago only has had 1 pass. So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER. So perhaps the borders are 100 grafts per cm2 and the middle is 35ish graft per cm2.

I'm exaggerating with 100cm, but seems like I have to at the moment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Yes finally, because some of the area as I said fliipin hours ago only has had 1 pass. So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER. So perhaps the borders are 100 grafts per cm2 and the middle is 35ish graft per cm2.

I'm exaggerating with 100cm, but seems like I have to at the moment!!!
    So in conclusion, would you agree that a similar result could have been had with a 1800 FUE surgery ? (not minding the scars of course)

So in conclusion, would you agree that a similar result could have been had with a 1800 FUE surgery ? (not minding the scars of course)
    I don't know, I haven't even considered that. Because that's not what we're talking about. I can't even get you to agree on anything even when you question even the size of the square and show you the photo I don't see you retracting saying that you were wrong.

Even the area, you thought it was 200cm - 300cm at first then it's 60. Can you see how crazy this sounds.

How can I even think about if this represents 1800 fue grafts.

I take it you were surprised that there was so many hairs inside that white square? You sound like you want to be proven correct mate all the time. I personally don't give a shit, I'm just trying to relay hard facts with photos. Thats it. But you're making it hard.

Excuse any spelling mistakes above, I'm walking and talking at same time lol.

So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER.
    gc, wow ... your pic with the measuring tape...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh...mhRnO1sTMGN5kw

... is pretty interesting!

I've just tried the same ...
    http://s21.postimg.org/7b0r7j1vr/IM_Head_Size.jpg

Seems my head is even smaller than your head - COMPARE them!!

I don't know, I haven't even considered that. Because that's not what we're talking about. I can't even get you to agree on anything even when you question even the size of the square and show you the photo I don't see you retracting saying that you were wrong.

Even the area, you thought it was 200cm - 300cm at first then it's 60. Can you see how crazy this sounds.

How can I even think about if this represents 1800 fue grafts.

I take it you were surprised that there was so many hairs inside that white square? You sound like you want to be proven correct mate all the time. I personally don't give a shit, I'm just trying to relay hard facts with photos. Thats it. But you're making it hard.

Excuse any spelling mistakes above, I'm walking and talking at same time lol.
    That 300 cm2 was just a wild guess, not based on actual numbers. I said it was a maximum, cause I didn't want a debate about that. I don't see how that relates to the rest of our debate.

Then you started showing us what 1 cm2 was. I don't doubt you're speaking the truth. I'm just saying, it's impossible to put 100 times that area onto your scalp and think you would just fill up the bald area. It's way way way bigger than that. That's all I'm saying.

That 300 cm2 was just a wild guess, not based on actual numbers. Then you started showing us what 1 cm2 was. I don't doubt you're speaking the trugh. I'm just saying, it's impossible to put 100 times that area onto your scalp and think you would just fill up the bald area. It's way way way bigger than that. That's all I'm saying.
    How big an area would you say the MPB area is either side of my forelock that they have put grafts into?

How big an area would you say the MPB area is either side of my forelock that they have put grafts into?
    Not sure what you mean here ?

Not sure what you mean here ?
    You know that I have had grafts put outside of the original bald area, right?

You know that I have had grafts put outside of the original bald area, right?
    You said they placed a few outside them. Where exactly and how much of an area is that ? I was just talking about your bald area. That can't be much bigger than 65 cm, if that piece of paper is 1 cm.

You said they placed a few outside them. Where exactly and how much of an area is that ? I was just talking about your bald area. That can't be much bigger than 65 cm, if that piece of paper is 1 cm.
    Right listen up, the wig was 10cm and 11cm circle, 100%, it would never be exact each time cos the company that made them always screwed up to my annoyance. I often had to pull it/ stretch it to make it cover the whole area. So that gives you an idea of the scarred area.

The other area is to the left and right of my forelock,particularly the left, this is outside the bald area. It wasn't done with stick and place method and was much quicker for them, I think they put about 300 in there, will need to check though.