+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    i pretty much only follow dr nigams/mwamba and our own trials/experiments.

all these other companies have taken way to long to the point where i dont really give a shit about them because by the time they're done and available ill be a bald 30 year old nw7.

i only really kinda still have faith in histogen but thats about it.

Me too... i'm tired to follow this shit.. we're in 2014 and still no company is going to do phase 3 any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Man pick up is a total scam more of a scam than the hair loss industry,the show your talking about was actually paid actors, puahate.com tells all about pick up industry scam , don't tell people to start researching this shit , they will be lead to believe this works, basically enjoy life go our get numbers that's all you can do.
    It worked for me. Interestingly I saw people who were very good with the ladies but who didn't know anything about these sites, doing exactly the "right" things. I always used to think it was just because of their looks that they got the girls (and I'll admit it's a factor of course). But game is at least as important. If you don't look good, you'll get more times rejected, that's for sure, and all this isn't some type of 'wonder strategy'. But knowing what to do, will get you laid every now and then, that's the simple truth, with hot women, regardless of your looks.

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    Hey,

some people may still remember me, I was active for quite a time here. My Hair Loss started pretty early and it was quite depressing. Now I'm 22 and NW6. Well, about a year ago I just shaved my head and after some time I stopped giving a rat's a** about this whole thing and led on with my life.
    The trigger was a sudden problem with my heart. Thankfully it was only an imbalance of electrolytes which is fixed now, but it took the doctors three weeks to find the cause. For three weeks I thought I may have serious a problem with my heart even though I had been an athlete all my life.
    This incident outshined alopecia in my life, I stopped caring about Hair Loss ever since.
    I realized it's a waste of time, spending your energy into this whole thing because if a treatment will be available, it will be available and I will get to know about it soon enough and if not, well screw it.
    I don't know if I had been lucky during the last months but in terms of girls it has been going pretty well again (pretty much like before lol). Since I stopped caring about it my life has been much like before.
    Thanks for sharing that.

Makes me feel stupid with how much I think about my hairline eventhough I have perfect health, friends, family and work.

We do ask a lot in life and its this constant wanting that makes us down. We should cherish what we already have.

I will never stop giving a shit. I will whine forever, until I have at least a thick NW2.

I had some glimmers of optimism here and there (most recently the dermarolling business) but they quickly fade. Follica seems to be a self-publicising bust, god knows about the rest.

Our only hope is for more studies of some kind of cheap DIY treatment that can help a little, like the dermarolling, that we can copy, perhaps CB for maintenance IF that ever becomes viable, or some "unknown unknowns" to pop out of nowhere and surprise us in the positive sense. If I was going to place a monetary bet on the state of play ten years from now in 2023, the safest bet is that we'll still be stuck with fin, dut and minox.