+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default anyone else really stop giving a shit?

i pretty much only follow dr nigams/mwamba and our own trials/experiments.

all these other companies have taken way to long to the point where i dont really give a shit about them because by the time they're done and available ill be a bald 30 year old nw7.

i only really kinda still have faith in histogen but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    i pretty much only follow dr nigams/mwamba and our own trials/experiments.

all these other companies have taken way to long to the point where i dont really give a shit about them because by the time they're done and available ill be a bald 30 year old nw7.

i only really kinda still have faith in histogen but thats about it.
    whats up bro. Im 23, diffused thinned hair with receding hairline. I gave up man. I really dont give a **** anymore. In a few months I will shave my head. I was really hoping for them Japanese but that will take 10 years. I dont know If I am alive in 10 years. And 2 weeks ago, a girl who i really liked a lot, just rejected me. Like nothing. I didnt only gave up the battle against baldness but I also gave up the probability to fall in love of like a girl. ( i am still straight).

This is a cold world.

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    whats up bro. Im 23, diffused thinned hair with receding hairline. I gave up man. I really dont give a **** anymore. In a few months I will shave my head. I was really hoping for them Japanese but that will take 10 years. I dont know If I am alive in 10 years. And 2 weeks ago, a girl who i really liked a lot, just rejected me. Like nothing. I didnt only gave up the battle against baldness but I also gave up the probability to fall in love of like a girl. ( i am still straight).

This is a cold world.
    AR50,

Don't give up brother! Girls your age are still too shallow. They think they will always have the same looks BUT they don't. No one does! Once girls approach 27-28 they change. Believe me they do. I don't mean they don't care about how their partner looks, they just don't care about hair all that much!

So, work on your body...go swimming, do some weights...become confident! do some travelling (believe me! the stories of your travels will be great conversations on your first date) and before you know it they will fall head over hills for you.

I'm 29 and I can already see these transformations in most of the girls I know that are the same age as me

This is a cold world.
    i know bald/ing guys that have beautiful girlfriends. You have to work on your mentality.

What treatments are u using?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    AR50,

Don't give up brother! Girls your age are still too shallow. They think they will always have the same looks BUT they don't. No one does! Once girls approach 27-28 they change. Believe me they do. I don't mean they don't care about how their partner looks, they just don't care about hair all that much!

So, work on your body...go swimming, do some weights...become confident! do some travelling (believe me! the stories of your travels will be great conversations on your first date) and before you know it they will fall head over hills for you.

I'm 29 and I can already see these transformations in most of the girls I know that are the same age as me
    Very wise words Demonds. I just like to add that it really is not just about looks. We guys always think that girls look at us the same way we look at them, but there's a difference. Looks do matter a bit less than you might think. Read this story: http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/iranian.htm

Years ago I started looking into that stuff (fast seduction) cause I wanted to bang more girls And really believe me, it works. Do the things that Desmond just adviced and if you're interested, start reading up on fast seduction forums, there's tons of good info out there that WILL help you get laid, believe me. Your game is more important than your looks.

Just felt the need to tell you to hang in there bro

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    AR50,

Dear Desmond,

Thanks for your wise words. I started to fitness a month ago and I am trying to live up. The problem was that I really liked this girl and she liked me to but something happened and now she says that she doesnt want to have a guy in her life. It has really broken me and i dont know why but I am thinking it was my hair which turned her off.

Dear Desmond,

Thanks for your wise words. I started to fitness a month ago and I am trying to live up. The problem was that I really liked this girl and she liked me to but something happened and now she says that she doesnt want to have a guy in her life. It has really broken me and i dont know why but I am thinking it was my hair which turned her off.
    Hey ar50

How are you pal!

I'm sorry to hear that your hair loss is getting you down. But Desmond and Arashi are right that looks are not the be all and end all, and neither is hair. BUT, if hair loss is really bothering you, you may want to look into getting a HT if you feel you need to do something.

I saw your photos before and your head shape looked decent. Have you thought about getting a HT and topping it up with SMP? I really think you would look good with the buzzed head look.

By the way how are your marketing studies going? I passed the accountancy exams I was sitting in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hey ar50

How are you pal!

I'm sorry to hear that your hair loss is getting you down. But Desmond and Arashi are right that looks are not the be all and end all, and neither is hair. BUT, if hair loss is really bothering you, you may want to look into getting a HT if you feel you need to do something.

I saw your photos before and your head shape looked decent. Have you thought about getting a HT and topping it up with SMP? I really think you would look good with the buzzed head look.

By the way how are your marketing studies going? I passed the accountancy exams I was sitting in the summer
    Hey bro how are you doing? I am not doing very well man. But school is going very good. Congrats man with passing you exams!

I am thinking about HT and I was following the buzz around Dr Nigam but I dont have a lot of faith in his technique.

What is a SMP? and do you think the dermarolling will work for difussed thinning?

ar50, we've all been there (how you feel). Just wanted to help you: just try reading up here :

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

and here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml#questions

Really, believe me, that stuff works and WILL get you laid ! It might not be what you want to hear, you'll probably just want a scalp full of hair, but accept reality and go get what you want instead.

Also, if you're interested, VH-1 ran a TV show based on these principles, they called it "The Pickup Artist". Download Season 2, it's not only fun to watch but might get you interested. Torrent it.

In other words, don't feel bad, go and get what you want instead !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    ar50, we've all been there (how you feel). Just wanted to help you: just try reading up here :

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

and here:

http://www.fastseduction.com/asf-faq.shtml#questions

Really, believe me, that stuff works and WILL get you laid ! It might not be what you want to hear, you'll probably just want a scalp full of hair, but accept reality and go get what you want instead.

Also, if you're interested, VH-1 ran a TV show based on these principles, they called it "The Pickup Artist". Download Season 2, it's not only fun to watch but might get you interested. Torrent it.

In other words, don't feel bad, go and get what you want instead !

Hey Arashi.

Hahahah woww man thanks for the links some of the info regarding the shyness comes of handy.
    The problem was/is that i really really really liked this girl and i really want her but she just rejected me and i think its because of my hair.
    But I am certainly keeping this website thanks again.