+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    The problem was/is that i really really really liked this girl and i really want her but she just rejected me and i think its because of my hair.
    Read the first and second question in that FAQ, it's not a coincidence that's on top there haha Good luck man and don't ever let a girl get you down, go get the next one instead

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    Hey bro how are you doing? I am not doing very well man. But school is going very good. Congrats man with passing you exams!

I am thinking about HT and I was following the buzz around Dr Nigam but I dont have a lot of faith in his technique.

What is a SMP? and do you think the dermarolling will work for difussed thinning?
    I am good thanks mate. Trying not to stress too much about hair (my loss isn't too bad), studying helps - I have another exam in December.

SMP stands for scalp micropigmentation...it's basically tattooing on the head that resembles a buzzed look. Have a look on the internet about it, but do give it consideration if you ever choose to do anything. A HT on its on will not do a great deal for you if you are covering a large area; it will look thin. However if you buzz it, and add SMP you should be able to get the illusion of quite a lot of hair, masked by thinner hair.

As I say, don't just listen to me, I only suggested it because you appear to be pretty down...but it might be an idea to consider if its really stressing you out.

I don't know much about dermarolling really. There are a couple of threads about it so maybe have a look at them. To be honest I'm a bit skeptical of it but of course guys are welcome to try it.

Desmond, what are you thoughts and opinions on Follica right now?

Also, are you still optimistic about CB-03-01?

I just turned 18 and im nw2.5 and receding/thinning fast.

i didnt even get a chance to live life.

Not at all, I enjoy it. It's something to look forward to and work towards for me. It's cool to know that if I'd be born even a single generation earlier, I'd have been 100% doomed to be bald for most of my adult life. So ANY treatment that even slightly works is like a blessing. I don't think people realize just how crazy it is that there are stem cell treatments specifically for hair loss in the middle of human trials right now, when my dad was my age and balding, he hadn't even heard of stem cells - it was scifi stuff. I'll stop giving a **** when we all have our hair back - before the end of this decade.

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    i pretty much only follow dr nigams/mwamba and our own trials/experiments.

all these other companies have taken way to long to the point where i dont really give a shit about them because by the time they're done and available ill be a bald 30 year old nw7.

i only really kinda still have faith in histogen but thats about it.
    Hey,

some people may still remember me, I was active for quite a time here. My Hair Loss started pretty early and it was quite depressing. Now I'm 22 and NW6. Well, about a year ago I just shaved my head and after some time I stopped giving a rat's a** about this whole thing and led on with my life.
    The trigger was a sudden problem with my heart. Thankfully it was only an imbalance of electrolytes which is fixed now, but it took the doctors three weeks to find the cause. For three weeks I thought I may have serious a problem with my heart even though I had been an athlete all my life.
    This incident outshined alopecia in my life, I stopped caring about Hair Loss ever since.
    I realized it's a waste of time, spending your energy into this whole thing because if a treatment will be available, it will be available and I will get to know about it soon enough and if not, well screw it.
    I don't know if I had been lucky during the last months but in terms of girls it has been going pretty well again (pretty much like before lol). Since I stopped caring about it my life has been much like before.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    AR50,

Don't give up brother! Girls your age are still too shallow. They think they will always have the same looks BUT they don't. No one does! Once girls approach 27-28 they change. Believe me they do. I don't mean they don't care about how their partner looks, they just don't care about hair all that much!

So, work on your body...go swimming, do some weights...become confident! do some travelling (believe me! the stories of your travels will be great conversations on your first date) and before you know it they will fall head over hills for you.

I'm 29 and I can already see these transformations in most of the girls I know that are the same age as me
    So true. I'm even seeing this at age 25. I've had girls around my age tell me a good job and money are the top priority in more than a handful of candid conversations. It is what it is. Career/education are modifiable and to not be boosting them is insane, especially because other guys don't boost them -- it's an opportunity to get ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by HairBane View Post
    Not at all, I enjoy it. It's something to look forward to and work towards for me. It's cool to know that if I'd be born even a single generation earlier, I'd have been 100% doomed to be bald for most of my adult life. So ANY treatment that even slightly works is like a blessing. I don't think people realize just how crazy it is that there are stem cell treatments specifically for hair loss in the middle of human trials right now, when my dad was my age and balding, he hadn't even heard of stem cells - it was scifi stuff. I'll stop giving a **** when we all have our hair back - before the end of this decade.
    ****in' wonderful, man.

That's the mentality that is needed more here -- and in the world, in general.

Life is short and precious. Tear it up.

Desmond is right about girls around 27/28. They start to realise their own looks are beginning to slide and it opens up their mind a little to the fact that there is more to a person than just their looks. Also they start to get a little desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Desmond is right about girls around 27/28. They start to realise their own looks are beginning to slide and it opens up their mind a little to the fact that there is more to a person than just their looks. Also they start to get a little desperate.
    Thats too bad, I would have expected them to become wiser... forever dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Very wise words Demonds. I just like to add that it really is not just about looks. We guys always think that girls look at us the same way we look at them, but there's a difference. Looks do matter a bit less than you might think. Read this story: http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/iranian.htm

Years ago I started looking into that stuff (fast seduction) cause I wanted to bang more girls And really believe me, it works. Do the things that Desmond just adviced and if you're interested, start reading up on fast seduction forums, there's tons of good info out there that WILL help you get laid, believe me. Your game is more important than your looks.

Just felt the need to tell you to hang in there bro
    Man pick up is a total scam more of a scam than the hair loss industry,the show your talking about was actually paid actors, puahate.com tells all about pick up industry scam , don't tell people to start researching this shit , they will be lead to believe this works, basically enjoy life go our get numbers that's all you can do.