+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

In 10 years im 33 and bald and the best years of snathing poon tang are already over.
    Its nice for the nouveau baldies who are around 13 14 but to be honest: we are ****ed.

But before they can start I think they want to proof-of-concept the whole process first. the hair they created in 2012 was made out of exisiting stem cells and the idea now is that they want to make them from IPS cells. So again, my speculation is that they're currently performing that proof-of-concept trial and when succesful (and really why shouldn't it be, they already proved the hardest part), they can start their clinical trials.

at least we will have sth. and their cure will be high density..

have you seen what full hair makes an old guy look like?
    33 we will still be young....

but i think we will have sth earlier...

maybe nigams procedures evolve to even better ones?
    who knows..........

Quote Originally Posted by ar50 View Post
    In 10 years im 33 and bald and the best years of snathing poon tang are already over.
    Its nice for the nouveau baldies who are around 13 14 but to be honest: we are ****ed.
    I disagree man. I'm 38. My business partner is 42, he's balding and worrying too. Really, if you're 42, this WILL matter to YOU too. Heck, this will even matter when you're 60.

I fully understand everyone's frustrations. Believe me, there are days I'm ranting as well. But, don't forget that we are talking about a proven technique that will bring everyone back to a NW1. That's a huge claim that has not been possible by any other treatment in the past or in the pipeline today!

To be fair, Tsuji lab published their first paper on hair follicle regeneration on April 2012! It's only been 18 months...I personally think they are moving very rapidly and have the very intention of bringing out these therapies ASAP.

Just think about it this way. If Tsuji wasn't doing this research, Lauster would still be working on his microchip technology and Histogen and Replicel were slowly making progress on their treatments which are no where near a cure anyways.

So waiting 10 years, knowing that this will be the ultimate cure (if proven safe in humans obviously) makes me VERY happy. Because as many members would tell you on this forum, it doesn't matter how old you are! You will ALWAYS care about your hairloss and want to do something about it.

Guys, we have a regenerative medicine company directly researching how to engineer hair follicles when all the other labs and scientists are working on neurones, heart cells and lung tissue! We are so lucky Tsuji exists!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I disagree man. I'm 38. My business partner is 42, he's balding and worrying too. Really, if you're 42, this WILL matter to YOU too. Heck, this will even matter when you're 60.
    Hey man Im sorry i sounded a bit stupid. Hair loss is something which affects us all no mather the age. Its just that i see my friends with beautiful cristiano ronaldo hair and they have the confidence and everything. And im almost 23 so you should know that around my age things are a bit different.I should be careless about hairloss. But i am not and since my 19th age i am constantly thinking about my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    I fully understand everyone's frustrations. Believe me, there are days I'm ranting as well. But, don't forget that we are talking about a proven technique that will bring everyone back to a NW1. That's a huge claim that has not been possible by any other treatment in the past or in the pipeline today!

To be fair, Tsuji lab published their first paper on hair follicle regeneration on April 2012! It's only been 18 months...I personally think they are moving very rapidly and have the very intention of bringing out these therapies ASAP.

Just think about it this way. If Tsuji wasn't doing this research, Lauster would still be working on his microchip technology and Histogen and Replicel were slowly making progress on their treatments which are no where near a cure anyways.

So waiting 10 years, knowing that this will be the ultimate cure (if proven safe in humans obviously) makes me VERY happy. Because as many members would tell you on this forum, it doesn't matter how old you are! You will ALWAYS care about your hairloss and want to do something about it.

Guys, we have a regenerative medicine company directly researching how to engineer hair follicles when all the other labs and scientists are working on neurones, heart cells and lung tissue! We are so lucky Tsuji exists!

Dear Desmond,

I notice that you have a lot of knowledge about Tsuji and about hair loss in general.
    In your opinion: How long will it take for them to start trails, and finish them?
    And which changes could accelerate the process?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Agreed on all counts. By that time I will be around 55 and NW7. But I would happily jump on the train if that was a reasonably priced cure.

It is not always about looks or girls (which do not matter to me). It is about feeling entire. Baldness is a form of singular mutilation, this is why we feel so bad about it.

These guys are years off - pointless getting all worked up over something so far off.

Aderans were supposed to releasing a Ji Gami protocol next year - it's all gone to shit - everything has gone to shit.

Our only hope at the moment is if Replicel can release something in 2015 in an Asian country or if Nigam and Mwamba can really bring something credible to the table (doubling looks very very very very interesting) - if Nigam is really doubling then it will be a weight off my shoulders as we will all be able to become NW2 even if you are NW6/7.

I wouldnt care about hair loss if I was a NW2 by doubling - id know I most likely wont progress any more and I could then get on with my life... everything rests on what Dr Mwamba has to say about Nigams work and we should find out before 2014.

i will be 30, that's fine, and until that guyz we will have cb histogen and nigam and certainly aderans, replicel and follica, so thats cool brothers