Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HealthyStealthy
    • Sep 2013

Panic from spot!!!

Okay, I know this might sound foolish, but I saw my back of my head from a TV security camera while walking out of a store and THE SPOT LOOKED BIG!!! Ughh!!! Now I am panicking! When I got home and put a mirror in the back of my head it didn't look as bad. Currently, I am using Rogaine foam in the morning and night. I am going to look into Propecia from a dermatologist.
    I am seriously considering getting some sort of hair transplant. Does anyone have any suggestions for a guy from NJ? I really don't want that spot there!
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

I didn't even know I was losing on my crown until earlier this year. I knew I was receding, but it wasn't until I saw myself in a home movie where I saw my crown was in horrible shape.

Comment

• billybong
      • Apr 2012

This reminds me of the time back in 2009, when someone showed me some CCTV from a camera that was up on the facia board of his house.

He was actually reprimanding me for not cleaning his top windows and being drunk. But all I could think of as I looked at the video was my receding hairline, which I'd noticed for the first time.

Comment

Working...