+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Like I said, youre making it seem far more complicated to prepare RU than it really is. It takes 5 minutes;

1) dump desired amount of ru on scale
    2) put in appropriate amount of everclear and PG for desired concentration

Finished.
    Hellouse, How is the daily CB application with you? Any positive or negative updates?

Takes less than 5 minutes indeed. Use Rogaine's dropper; 6x 1mL of ethanol, 4x 1mL PPG (for instance, for a 10 days batch). Take a small piece of aluminium foil, put it on your scale and weight desired amount with a spatula. Put everything together in your Rogaine bottle and shake vigorously. I'm not even bothering weighting my stuff and prefer guessing approximatly. Takes no time.

Quote Originally Posted by frankzukini View Post
    Takes less than 5 minutes indeed. Use Rogaine's dropper; 6x 1mL of ethanol, 4x 1mL PPG (for instance, for a 10 days batch). Take a small piece of aluminium foil, put it on your scale and weight desired amount with a spatula. Put everything together in your Rogaine bottle and shake vigorously. I'm not even bothering weighting my stuff and prefer guessing approximatly. Takes no time.
    Yup, eventually you just eyeball it. Good call on using the tinfoil!

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    If RU or CB becomes available premixed from Kane, I would buy it. He/she is the only one i've heard is reliable, I just don't want to mess around with powder, triple beam balances, measurements, mixing, etc. That's just not worth it, plus from what i've read, results are the same as fin but "without the side effects". If this is true then I don't see why I should go through the trouble of doing all of that stuff when I don't even get negative side effects from fin.

I agree, and I'd reckon there are loads of people the would agree that aren't posting.

Kane should take note.

and make a premade liquid Fin

Does the RU work for you? Have you maintained? regrew? both?

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Does the RU work for you? Have you maintained? regrew? both?
    No, no, no and no. I have tried (and I'm still using) nearly everything Kane carries (RU, OC, BNP-32, Bim, PGE-2, AHK-Cu... name it) and I haven't even managed to maintain what I have, but grown quite a bit of vellus hair, which haven't grown into terminal hair in months. I received my Anagen growth factors and 0,5 mm dermaroller yesterday, will give this a try as well as restarting Rogaine.

No, no, no and no. I have tried (and I'm still using) nearly everything Kane carries (RU, OC, BNP-32, Bim, PGE-2, AHK-Cu... name it) and I haven't even managed to maintain what I have, but grown quite a bit of vellus hair, which haven't grown into terminal hair in months. I received my Anagen growth factors and 0,5 mm dermaroller yesterday, will give this a try as well as restarting Rogaine.
    One word.....WOW.

is everyone still storing their pre-made batches in the fridge? I am considering one week solutions and storing them in a safer spot.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    kane is currently testing to see if ru degrades in kb solution! so far so good! it passed the 20 day mark next is 30 day and 60, etc. ru already in kb solution will be released soon!! people will now have the option to buy ru in powder form or ru mixed in kb slution. i should ask kane to test ru in a minox vehilce to see if it degrades. making small batches is a pain in the A$$
    What does passed mean?

Is it at 85% of what it was before or has it not degraded at all?

Have you ever tried the big3? if so how did it work for you?

Minoxidil , yes believe it or not, its one of the best growth simulator I have ever seen. and believe me I have tried like everything. all experimental + the big 3.

there is allot you can find also so much studies that show the multiple pathways that minox hits(ep2,gsk3b,Sur1,sur2 etc...)

My advice is keep it simple.

eat healthy (right omega 3-6 balance)

1. Minox should be in each regieme
    2. a good anti androgen and or 5ar inhibitor.
    3. some anti oxidants (anti ROS)

allot of products you mention are nice, in vitro and mice..

goodluck!