Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thinkitshairloss
    • Jul 2013

Noticed weird top of hair pattern.

Hey, second thread posting here. My last post as about my worry regarding my what seems to be receding hairline, though now I've noticed a strange pattern suddenly formed on the top part of my hair. I've noticed it does feel a little thinner in certain parts on the top. Looking back at genetics. I tell you now it is strange. On my father's side. My dad still has his hair now at 50 no receding hairline though just a little thin. His dad still has all his hair, he's 72.
    My Mum has no signs of hair loss. And her dad did have a fairly receded hairline though kept his hair on top in the middle section, so just the temples receded, he's 80.

Taking a look at the norwood scale, I'm a little confused.
    Here are pictures of my hair dry and brushed back completely yet look at the strange line.
    It's freaking me out guys.
    What do you think? Please help me calm down.
    Attached Files
  • 35YrsAfter
    Doctor Representative
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Thinkitshairloss
    Here are pictures of my hair dry and brushed back completely yet look at the strange line.
    It's freaking me out guys.
    What do you think? Please help me calm down.
    You will need to take better photos. Can't tell a thing from those, other than your hair looks normal. We really need photos that are clear enough to see the individual hairs. Also keep in mind that lighting can make hair look thin when it's not. A while back, I edited a music video. The drummer has blonde hair with zero hair loss. The bright spotlight above his head made him look like he has a bald spot right where one would expect to see one in MPB.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1045 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

Working...