Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonicwave
    • Dec 2009

Cut the mess off?

I've decided to proverbially cut the mess off. I guess I'm posting to get some final confirmation from experienced guys in the same boat. I'm 35 not married yet and think this will make me look younger. Also, I don't really like walking around with the "fuzz" on top of my head. What do you guys think? Should I cut it off?
    Attached Files
  • DAVE52
    • Sep 2010

Buzz it to a # 2
    See how you feel
    Next time go shorter
    If you can get use to it , you will find it very liberating

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
      Doctor Representative
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by sonicwave
      I've decided to proverbially cut the mess off. I guess I'm posting to get some final confirmation from experienced guys in the same boat. I'm 35 not married yet and think this will make me look younger. Also, I don't really like walking around with the "fuzz" on top of my head. What do you guys think? Should I cut it off?
      If you have a good shape to your head, I say, shave it on down. You can always grow it back. We had a patient last year who opted for a shaven hair transplant procedure. He actually looked a lot better with his head shaved. I told him that and I don't think he believed me.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
      forhair.com
      Cole Hair Transplant
      1070 Powers Place
      Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
      Phone 678-566-1011
      email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
      The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
      Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• Shelley79328
        • Feb 2014

Go for it!! It looks so neater short. You are not fooling anyone. Long hair does not hide balding, in fact I think it shows it off! Shorter is better

Comment

Working...