+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Belgravia centre London

I have been looking on Belgravia website and read many of the blog posts from people who have been getting treatment from them, the results look amazing and one in particular has very similar hair loss to me and has had excellent regrowth in just 3 months. This makes me feel a better and gives me hope I can get my hair back. I am only 25 and shredding loads around the temples right now. I've been taking the big three for about 3 weeks.

As I was so pleased with what I saw on Belgravia website I thought I'd do a bit of research on this website but many are so critical on this place on here.... why is that the case? They must be doing something right. I would be really interested to read people's thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelad88 View Post
    I have been looking on Belgravia website and read many of the blog posts from people who have been getting treatment from them, the results look amazing and one in particular has very similar hair loss to me and has had excellent regrowth in just 3 months. This makes me feel a better and gives me hope I can get my hair back. I am only 25 and shredding loads around the temples right now. I've been taking the big three for about 3 weeks.

As I was so pleased with what I saw on Belgravia website I thought I'd do a bit of research on this website but many are so critical on this place on here.... why is that the case? They must be doing something right. I would be really interested to read people's thoughts.
    They basically prescribe propecia and minoxidil. However they charge ridiculous prices. I was a client of their and it costs aboyt £1200 per year. You can get the porducts yourself online far cheaper - propecia is about £30 per month and a 3 month supply of strong minox will be about £50.

Belgravia are unethical because they charge desperate guys extortionate rates for relatively inexpensive products

Ive never understood Belgravia, they basically sell Minox and Propecia at crazy prices - they say they offer a "consultative service" which basically means they can tell you if you are going bald or not... and I'm guessing lol if you've joined this website you already know that you're going bald.

My best advice is to first research finasteride side effects then if you're up for it, get a prescription off your doctor - minox can be purchased OTC from most pharmacies.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    They basically prescribe propecia and minoxidil. However they charge ridiculous prices. I was a client of their and it costs aboyt £1200 per year. You can get the porducts yourself online far cheaper - propecia is about £30 per month and a 3 month supply of strong minox will be about £50.

Belgravia are unethical because they charge desperate guys extortionate rates for relatively inexpensive products
    I went for a consultation and ended up purchasing from there too. It was pretty expensive though.

I am already on propecia so I didn't purchase it that. Where can you get it for £30 a month?

I ordered their Minioxidil 10% + AA cream (3 months supply) for £148..... do you know where I could get it cheaper?

I was told not to bother with my rogaine though because it's unlikely to work.

I was also supplied with a months hair vitalics tablets too for free.

Cheers mate.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ive never understood Belgravia, they basically sell Minox and Propecia at crazy prices - they say they offer a "consultative service" which basically means they can tell you if you are going bald or not... and I'm guessing lol if you've joined this website you already know that you're going bald.

My best advice is to first research finasteride side effects then if you're up for it, get a prescription off your doctor - minox can be purchased OTC from most pharmacies.
    I'm already on propecia and rogaine foam however, they claim rogaine though is not that great and you need stronger dose so that is why I chose to buy their minioxidil 10% + AA stuff.

Money is a big issue for me so anything you guys say I am willing to take into consideration but I desperately want to try and get some regrowth too.

Don't research sides. All you will find is a bunch of crap written my people who blame fin for their ED, or guys who haven't even tried it out of fear and are pissed that no other treatments are available. You want to know about fin and possible sides, talk to your Dr, not some internet joe blow.

Many hair loss sufferers do take comfort in The Belgravia Centre and the service they offer. There are some people that would like the option to have a conversation with a qualified and experienced hair loss expert in person, which I am under the impression is offered along with a thorough assessment, as opposed to purchasing the treatments online with no assessment as I have and others will continue to do.

There are definitely people that are prepared to pay for this in house service, despite knowing that they can obtain similar products that they get prescribed by Belgravia for cheaper if they choose to search elsewhere online.

They are seen as expensive (I agree) but they do also offer stronger minoxidil solutions too and produce products exclusively themselves. I know of one patient personally who has used them and has had remarkable regrowth results. He believed this result was due to the 12.5 % minoxidil version they offer which only they produce and he was only too happy with the service given by them.

FFS, stay well away from Belgravia at all costs, go see a proper dermatologist with expertise in hairloss instead. Even on the private sector you'll pay a 10th of the cost of Belgravia for the same medicines.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Many hair loss sufferers do take comfort in The Belgravia Centre and the service they offer. There are some people that would like the option to have a conversation with a qualified and experienced hair loss expert in person, which I am under the impression is offered along with a thorough assessment, as opposed to purchasing the treatments online with no assessment as I have and others will continue to do.

There are definitely people that are prepared to pay for this in house service, despite knowing that they can obtain similar products that they get prescribed by Belgravia for cheaper if they choose to search elsewhere online.

They are seen as expensive (I agree) but they do also offer stronger minoxidil solutions too and produce products exclusively themselves. I know of one patient personally who has used them and has had remarkable regrowth results. He believed this result was due to the 12.5 % minoxidil version they offer which only they produce and he was only too happy with the service given by them.
    They operate via hard sells tactics and from what I remember in my consultation I was told that I would be bald in 3 years, I am still a Nw2

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    FFS, stay well away from Belgravia at all costs, go see a proper dermatologist with expertise in hairloss instead. Even on the private sector you'll pay a 10th of the cost of Belgravia for the same medicines.
    So you're claiming you can get their Minioxidil 10% + AA cream from a private dermatologist in London for a fraction of the cost?