+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Am I wierd for not wanting to cut my hair short to a #1,2...Sad cuz Im a Norwood 7

I dont wanna cut my hair down to a freaking 1 or 2....I want beautiful medium sized hair....But I'm a Norwood 7 slick bald....Do I go for a FUE procedure to get the frontal 3rd filled in?????????????/

I'M SOOOOOOOOO DEPRESSED FROM HAIR LOSSS......I CANT MOVE ON WITH LIFE I FEEL.....

JOE FROM S.I...... I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN

If you are a NW7 then you have no choice but to either shave or buzz the rest of your head. Although I am not a NW7 I have been doing it for years. It's not the best style, but it is the best I can do for now.

As far as getting a transplant. Yes you should get a transplant or hair piece. Anything to make you feel better about yourself.

How good would a hair transplant look realistically on a NW7? If some doctors are true artists perhaps they could make it work. There's also a hair system like Notcool mentioned. There are some very realistic looking systems available nowadays.

NW7 is the endgame. There is nothing but a tiny wreath of hair at the back of your head at that point.. there is nothing available in terms of follicles to actually bind the transplanted hairs to and it would take multiple expensive procedures just to bring the person back to an NW5. I hate to say it but at being slick bald you need to accept it, shave your head down and throw in the towel because there is nothing left to save at that point. That is the harsh truth. Even at NW6 and arguably at NW5 there is something to save and reverse out although at higher scales of Norwood it is steeper hill for the meds and topicals to reverse out because you are talking about a gradual process that took years over time to worsen that now needs a good deal of time and consistent treatment to reverse to getting your hair back.

If you really want - look all over the world on the internet for a doctor who has not only done hair transplants, but one who has restored NW6s and 7s to something respectable. Someoen who has experience in doing this multiple times, not just once.

It's going to take a lot of money and time

At NW7 I don't even think a transplant would really give you a youthful look. The density will just not be there. If I was in your situation, I would seriously consider a hair system. Just do your research and I am sure you could find something that looks pretty good at a decent price.

hair system bro. no shame in it. just go for it. if it looks good who gives a shit if it's real hair or not? rock the living shit out of it. make up a story that you got burned or something if anyone asks, no one would judge you. whatever you gotta do bro. just do it

Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    hair system bro. no shame in it. just go for it. if it looks good who gives a shit if it's real hair or not? rock the living shit out of it. make up a story that you got burned or something if anyone asks, no one would judge you. whatever you gotta do bro. just do it
    +1

HT will put you through major financial strain and even more emotional pain if it doesn't turn out good...

Go for the hair piece brother...who cares about the stigma attached to it. Most woman look like golem from the lord of the rings without makeup anyways. They get botox, fake nails, eyelashes, hair extensions etc..who cares!

One day there will be a cure and you can ditch the piece!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    +1

HT will put you through major financial strain and even more emotional pain if it doesn't turn out good...

Go for the hair piece brother...who cares about the stigma attached to it. Most woman look like golem from the lord of the rings without makeup anyways. They get botox, fake nails, eyelashes, hair extensions etc..who cares!

One day there will be a cure and you can ditch the piece!

this. women are gross without their daily makeup. they can't judge us for anything cosmetically we do to improve ourselves. we don't judge them, we don't even think twice about how ****ed it is that they paint a brand new face every morning. no one cares. it's a societal thing. just go for it. make it yours