+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Veca"s case with Dr. Nigam

Dear Friends ,
    I opened this thread to share my experience with you. I am 31, from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and losing my hair for 10 years. Hair loss for me has a very negative psychological impact. Recently the psychological state deteriorates and becoming more antisocial. Although , I am a child who survived the war, and I've gone through a lot of trouble in my life , but this is a hurdle that can not be overcome. I fight with hair loss for a decade. At first I started using Roughj topical...somewhat stabilized seborrheic dermatitis but does not stop the hair loss. After that I started using minoxidil, which has worsened the situation with dermatitis. 5 years ago , a dermatologist gave me a prescription to start using finasteride. Finasterie only slow the process of hair loss , but it did not stop. 4 years ago I decided to do hair transplantation in Zagreb ( Croatia ) at POLIKLINIKA PANTOVCAK ... FUE method 750 grafts , transplanted on the front of the scalp. A year later , I decided to do another hair transplantation. This time FUT method. This time transplanted 600 grafts in the crown. And a year after that , the same method another 1,000 grafts on the front. FUT method has left this ugly scar. I decided to go to the clinic, Dr. Nigams to solve my problem . I intend to do video recording of the entire trip and document the case , how would the rest of our community learned the truth about Dr. Nigam . I intend to make a documentary film.

Dr. Nigam will explain what he plans to do in my case . I gave the case to decide it to him, that is because....Simple I have great confidence in him.
    The procedure is scheduled for 13 November .

Here are my photos. I took the photos with my cell phone. If you have some criticism regarding quality of images please tell me . Each of your suggestion is welcome. Sorry for my bad english.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xalipxye8kq22n/DSC_1020.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpc03vgnikwjm0t/DSC_1021.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/63x1ghgjnxbsir7/DSC_1022.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd9op9c0lkast0g/DSC_1023.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kqn6cofs3zzjlu4/DSC_1024.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw0nwa11ej65cae/DSC_1025.jpg
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rbsrdtdc39o7j5h/DSC_1026.jpg

Does your hair look really thin when grown out? Because your hair actually looks pretty good and you have a nice head for the buzzed look. Also as far as strip scars go yours isn't that awful, I'm not sure I would even recognize it as a strip scar if I saw you in public. It's wide and stretched but not very long.

Anyways I look forward to following along with your case. It will be very interesting to see a well documented case from Dr. Nigam.

veca i think you will respond to hm cause you have hair already..either way wish best ...you already look nice

the war make us tough....obstacles make us strong..

-john

hey thanks for doing this. It's sad you went through a traumatic experience like the civil war and now you don't feel right with hair loss. You seems to have a fair good head of hair. Grow it out. Thanks for doing the Dr. Niagam doc; good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Does your hair look really thin when grown out? Because your hair actually looks pretty good and you have a nice head for the buzzed look. Also as far as strip scars go yours isn't that awful, I'm not sure I would even recognize it as a strip scar if I saw you in public. It's wide and stretched but not very long.

Anyways I look forward to following along with your case. It will be very interesting to see a well documented case from Dr. Nigam.
    greatjob,
    yes, my hair looks a lot thinner when grow. Otherwise I shave my head with a razor. The last time I shaved 15 days ago. You are right about the scar. I will try to provide all the information that you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    veca i think you will respond to hm cause you have hair already..either way wish best ...you already look nice

the war make us tough....obstacles make us strong..

-john
    john my friend,

I hope you're right. Thank you for the compliment. I hope we can all get out of this problem. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mnhair View Post
    hey thanks for doing this. It's sad you went through a traumatic experience like the civil war and now you don't feel right with hair loss. You seems to have a fair good head of hair. Grow it out. Thanks for doing the Dr. Niagam doc; good luck.
    Thanks mnhair,
    I'm just trying to explain you how difficult hair loss is for me. I will grow out my hair so you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    greatjob,
    yes, my hair looks a lot thinner when grow. Otherwise I shave my head with a razor. The last time I shaved 15 days ago. You are right about the scar. I will try to provide all the information that you are interested.
    Best of luck to you Veca, it seems you have a nice head of hair already, but I totally understand you need more so you can grow it out and not look thin.

Photos are nice too, great quality. Keep us updated.

just wanna say thanks for documenting this and being a pioneer bro. i hope to see nigam sometime in early 2014 hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Best of luck to you Veca, it seems you have a nice head of hair already, but I totally understand you need more so you can grow it out and not look thin.

Photos are nice too, great quality. Keep us updated.
    Thank you my friend,

You are right, these photos I made with a camera of a cell phone. Daylight is ideal for this kind of photography, ;-)