+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

thank you veca. best of luck to you brother

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    . I intend to do video recording of the entire trip and document the case , how would the rest of our community learned the truth about Dr. Nigam . I intend to make a documentary film.
    It's always nice to see a documentation and I salute your effort, but I don't see how filming would prove anything. The only proof would be to do a graft count. But since you already have a full head of hair, I think you case would be impossible to analyse. Donor alone is extremely difficult and in your case recipient is pretty much as difficult as donor analysis.

We need Dr Nigams to document Thane. That's the only way to prove his theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    It's always nice to see a documentation and I salute your effort, but I don't see how filming would prove anything. The only proof would be to do a graft count. But since you already have a full head of hair, I think you case would be impossible to analyse. Donor alone is extremely difficult and in your case recipient is pretty much as difficult as donor analysis.

We need Dr Nigams to document Thane. That's the only way to? prove his theories.
    I will let grow my hair in next couple of days, you will see that I don't have so much hair. I hope that surgery on case Thane will be performed by 7. Oct. That was Dr. Nigam's plan.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    I will let grow my hair in next couple of days, you will see that I don't have so much hair.
    Even so, I think it will be quite impossible to say something without an indepth analysis. Look at gc83uk, after all those HST surgeries can you tell he has regrowth, just by looking at his scalp ? It's quite impossible.

I hope that surgery on case Thane will be performed by 7. Oct. That was Dr. Nigam's plan.
    That's great news !

Veca check your email !

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    Veca check your email !
    Hi Tom

How are you!

How is your hair coming along?

I am thinking of a procedure with Dr Nigam next year. I think I would need to to doubling of 2000 grafts for my hairline and temples, and maybe HM injections.

First I am hoping that Dr Mwamba will be able to confirm his technique though. Do you know how it is coming along?

Also do you know if HM injections can slow the rate of hairloss.

Thanks
    GB

p.s. sorry for all the questions...i am just keen to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hi Tom

How are you!

How is your hair coming along?

I am thinking of a procedure with Dr Nigam next year. I think I would need to to doubling of 2000 grafts for my hairline and temples, and maybe HM injections.

First I am hoping that Dr Mwamba will be able to confirm his technique though. Do you know how it is coming along?

Also do you know if HM injections can slow the rate of hairloss.

Thanks
    GB

p.s. sorry for all the questions...i am just keen to find out!
    hey bro how you doing ? Well, by 7th october im willing to visit mwamba to check and count my donor at scar area. I will speak to him also about his partnership with Dr Nigam.. I will see if i can them reveal you or not. He will decide

Anyway my hairline is very fine i start to see many regrowth already ^^

hey bro how you doing ? Well, by 7th october im willing to visit mwamba to check and count my donor at scar area. I will speak to him also about his partnership with Dr Nigam.. I will see if i can them reveal you or not. He will decide

Anyway my hairline is very fine i start to see many regrowth already ^^
    I am well thanks

I'm glad your hair is coming along well. Do you feel you have had regrowth in donor as well as recipient?

I am eager to find out how Mwamba and Nigam are doing...I know Mwamba was optimistic so I am hoping for the best. They must both be very busy

Thanks for your efforts and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I am well thanks

I'm glad your hair is coming along well. Do you feel you have had regrowth in donor as well as recipient?

I am eager to find out how Mwamba and Nigam are doing...I know Mwamba was optimistic so I am hoping for the best. They must both be very busy

Thanks for your efforts and good luck!
    yep definitely but hard to tell you exactly.. i hope by 7th october we will know more about the exact regrowth.

Veca check your email !
    Tom, that is very nice photo album of my country. I didn't know that you visited Bosnia and Croatia. Hope you had nice time. :-)