+ Reply to Thread

Default hairmax laser comb professional 12?

Hi!iI suffer by androgenetic alopecia and I would kike to know if someone have tried this product and if it works!thank you and sorry If I don't speak good enough english.

Haven't heard too much about it. I don't use it. There are a couple of sensible people around here that use it though so who knows...

It can help, but not totally by itself. Plus, most people have to use it for at least 1 year & half to 2 years to notice anything.

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    It can help, but not totally by itself. Plus, most people have to use it for at least 1 year & half to 2 years to notice anything.
    That is a helluva commitment. But if it works, then I guess it's worth it. That's the thing. In the hair loss business every losses patience. We want fast results. We hear stories of fin or minox having the ability to grow all our hair back. We even see people that have had awesome results in a short amount of time. When we don't see great results in a short period of time, many of us get frustrated and quit.

In my opinion laser therapy is a waste of money. I think it may have some effect on hair and scalp health and I have seen empirical evidence that it can help with healing, but for mpb I consider it a huge waste of money. And yes I have used the comb before and underwent treatment with the commercial units at a clinic. Save your money, it isn't going to grow any hair or stop your hair from falling out.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    In my opinion laser therapy is a waste of money. I think it may have some effect on hair and scalp health and I have seen empirical evidence that it can help with healing, but for mpb I consider it a huge waste of money. And yes I have used the comb before and underwent treatment with the commercial units at a clinic. Save your money, it isn't going to grow any hair or stop your hair from falling out.
    Where I live there is this company that uses laser therapy to regrow hair. They are pretty popular and even had a segment on the news. I don't think it is as effective as they claim. Supposedly you can regrow hair lost within the past 6-7 years.

My sister and I are long term users of the Hairmax laser comb. It does help improve the hair that you have in a few important ways but I do not believe it stimulates lost hair to grow back. Through many discussions with many folks both online and in person I have reached the opinion that LLLT works better for women than it does for men. Others have reached this same opinion yet none of us can really explain why. We just don't know.