+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advice on fin?

Default Advice on fin?

Hi, I've been on minoxidil (5% Rogaine foam) for about a year now. In that time I have noticed my hair getting thicker and the hair loss has stopped (no hair on pillow anymore or MPB itch), but I haven't seen much, if any regrowth. I'm 20, started at around NW2. No pics unfortunately.

I'm unhappy with my hair and want to start on fin to see if I can get any regrowth/ it's easier than applying minox but I have some questions:

Where is the best place to get it in the UK? I've been looking at 5mg from inhousepharmacy.biz, is that legit?
    I'm still growing, could fin mess that up?
    Should I taper on? Or just go straight on to 1.25mg a day?

Thanks

I would taper on, that's what I did and so far so good. Went from .25mg every 2 days to 1mg every day in the first 2-3 weeks.
    If it didn't do anything, who knows, but it set my mind at ease at the start.

No idea about the other 2, but good luck!

Don't know the legitimacy about tapering on but I could see how it could prevent possible psychological sides.

Catching your hair loss early is very important to your success. Most people on here who've had success on finasteride wish they would of started it earlier. Also add Nizoral to your regimen.

On the age thing that's something you should ask your doctor. Imo, I wouldn't start it any earlier than 20.

Good luck.

+1 to both those responses.

Ease on if you think you'll find it consoling. Don't over think it. Tons of dudes hop on it at 1mg or 1.25mg without thinking twice.

Glad to hear your success with minox. I hope to find the same success.