X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gascoigne
    • Aug 2011

Gascoigne thinking about HT

Hello guys,
    i am 25 now, noticing changes on my hair for almost 4 years.
    Those are recent pictures.

Opinions?
    Attached Files
  • Dr. Glenn Charles
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Nov 2008

It looks like you may have a little more hair loss along the right side of the hairline/frontal area compared to the left. I would recommend only doing a small amount of work to establish conservative hairline and improve density in thinning areas behind it. I do not think you have enough hair loss in the vertex/crown area that could be improved with hair transplantation.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• gascoigne
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Dr. Glenn Charles
      It looks like you may have a little more hair loss along the right side of the hairline/frontal area compared to the left. I would recommend only doing a small amount of work to establish conservative hairline and improve density in thinning areas behind it. I do not think you have enough hair loss in the vertex/crown area that could be improved with hair transplantation.
      Hello Doc and thank you.
      I dont think i have vertex/crown thining, there are some gaps but its becouse of hairstyle and curly hair.
      My hairline is pretty much problem for me becouse as we all know it frames the face.
      Two months ago, when my hair was buzzed short, two different barbers said that my hair is very dense and strong and i am lucky . I didnt said anything becouse i knew that short hair disguise my hairline thining.

Comment

• drybone
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by gascoigne
        Hello Doc and thank you.
        I dont think i have vertex/crown thining, there are some gaps but its becouse of hairstyle and curly hair.
        My hairline is pretty much problem for me becouse as we all know it frames the face.
        Two months ago, when my hair was buzzed short, two different barbers said that my hair is very dense and strong and i am lucky . I didnt said anything becouse i knew that short hair disguise my hairline thining.
        Hey dude. You get a lot of good advise on here. Actual doctors even take their time out to come and help.

Like others have said, get onto finasteride and rogaine as quick as possible to stop that loss. You should re assess your loss at age 30 and then see about creating a permanent hairline.

That is my layman opinion anyways.

Comment

Working...