+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

oh, and as for shedding, it for sure slowed down a lot over the last month, and now I really only see very thin hairs falling when I shampoo or rogaine (I really rub this stuff in). I can kind of pull at my cowlick area and nothing really comes out anymore either, but I'm too afraid to do any sort of pulling near the front.

Hey man, that sounds great! I'm glad for you.

I started the same routine as you at the same time and I have noticed very similar results except for me my hairline has thinned out a bit while growing vellus into something of a NW 1 shape. Though I had only been using 0.5mg of fin EOD until last week and will be stepping up my dosing throughout time.

Hey, so...
    Picture

This picture does not accurately display my hairline, I am just showing:
    1) I seriously think my hair is thicker overall.
    2) With a better hairstyle and a bit longer length, you can completely fabricate a hairline...
    3) My hair definitely darkened, not sure if meds changed color or it's just denser/healthier.

My hairline is sprouting little hairs and hopefully thickening up soon.

That looks so much better. Goddamn, I'd be so happy if I got anything like that.

Hey everyone...

After its been... 15 months on fin ED 1mg, minox 2x ED and keto shampoo a few times a week... Long timeish.

More or less my hair is better quality overall, also probably better on the hairline but nothing too impressive. I went through a long hair phase and then buzzed it off. I'm at like an 8 guard now buzz on top, 3 on sides. I Actually grew back a lot on the sides of my temples.

Mostly I'd just like to clear up a few things.

The "big three" didn't ever make my hair worse. They didn't make it much better, but it is definitely improved at least in quality of hair that I already had.

Trying to cover your hair loss is pure insanity but there is no right time to cut it off. Whatever is comfortable. Eventually the wind and waking up later in the morning wins. I was at one point using hairspray, a hair lotion, hair paste, rogaine, and texture spray all at once. Then I buzzed it and was much happier, but buzz suits me a bit.

People don't really care about your hair loss unless you look gross otherwise. At least not too much. I don't know, I am not too noticeable but I'm also not grunge riddled.

Obsessively checking and posting on hair forums doesn't make your hair grow back, and barely makes you more comfortable with your hair loss. It makes you more insane. Your life is going on with or without your hair.

Having a girlfriend or a job or degrees won't make it better, you have to just learn to be OK with hair loss. I have those, but my hair still is bothersome.

I have decided to continue treatment to maintain what I have, and am not sure if I'll ever move to a stronger med like dut. Maybe if its readily available generic.

I am content with how my life is right now, so my hair doesn't bother me as much. Its helping to prove to me that you can be happy on your own. Obviously I envy perfect hair dudes, but I have other things.

Sorry for the brief post, on my phone.

Good update. Thanks.