New guy advice - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New guy advice

So Ive had increased libido for a while and then slight libido loss recently and maybe a bit on the "grumpy" side. Not sure if it has anything to do with fin and nothing that is affecting me in a major way. Haven't lost strength in the gym. I'm taking .5 mg per day and sometimes 1mg, rogaine 5% twice a day and nizoral every other day.

I know its probably not possible after such short time on Fin, but I have some tiny dark hairs within my hairline. I'm not sure if they are coming or going Lol. i suspect they might be miniaturized hairs that were leaving but may have become stable? I Still buzz or shave my head occasionally and these hairs are obviously cut at the same length, but they grow more slowly so they are shorter and thinner.

About a year on the big 3 results. Definitely filled in on top where I used to be able to see a horsehoe forming. It is much less visibile now. taking .5 mg fin, Niz daily shampoo and rogaine 5% foam twice a day. No real sides other than slightly less libido. No loss of strength in gym, no impotence, mood is good. Receding may have slowed but hard to tell. Im 40 and been slowly receding since 30. I shave or buzz at 0 frequently. Overall this is a cheap regiment and seems worth it to slow the loss. Some pics below. Hair is a bit longer in 2nd pic so hard to tell improvement.

Beginning

Now