+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Let's compare Gaz donor pre-op 2012 and post-op 2013, no?

Hey Gaz,

I remember seeing a very clear and good pic of your donor last year before your third HST.
    Can you do exactly the same pics of your donor now, so that we can compare the situation in donor and see if these 1800 grafts left you big gaps with no hair or if it looks like you only maybe lost 15% of it.

Thank you,

Recipient looks cool so far.

But a side by side of these two donor pics will be eloquent.

what's wrong with this thread? aren't we supposed to compare and figure out about the donor?

BTW, I am still waiting for a Gho answer, Pierre assured me he forwarded my three e-mails, I also sent links to this forum to make them conscious on how heavily controversed they are.... even more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Hey Gaz,

I remember seeing a very clear and good pic of your donor last year before your third HST.
    Can you do exactly the same pics of your donor now, so that we can compare the situation in donor and see if these 1800 grafts left you big gaps with no hair or if it looks like you only maybe lost 15% of it.

Thank you,

Recipient looks cool so far.

But a side by side of these two donor pics will be eloquent.
    Hi Caddarik, yes I will do this for you and the forum, no probs!

I'll put something up in a few days, hair needs to be shorter than it is now to make a proper comparison with the before picture.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Hi Caddarik, yes I will do this for you and the forum, no probs!

I'll put something up in a few days, hair needs to be shorter than it is now to make a proper comparison with the before picture.

Thank you Gaz, very much appriciated, I am still waiting for an answer from Gho (remember I've sent an e-mail about all the controversial threads on regeneration and yield?)

Received an holding reply from Pierre the french correspondant who assured me he forwarded my 3 mails to Gho in person and that Gho will either answer here, or to me or to Pierre.

i'd like to clarify the thing... I'm optimistic with your result especially that you have an extra session planned in May + to me, from the pics pre HST, aerata is one thing bit you don't seem to be touche by MBP, your hair in the back and hairline seem to be the same everywhere, not thinning... so, your slick area needed some coverage which you have now... it can only go better and better... and reading you from the beginning, I have to say that you are one of the person here I appreciate the most for his apporach to people in the forum, your smartness, your kindness, and sometimes jokes... I wish you the best result possible, new life and to keep in touch with us.

I also sent an email to Mwamba, I live in Belgium and met him twice, he is a good doctor, honest, I had a two hours talk about options in 2011 for FREE and he showed always some available and ready and willing to do the best postionning.

I have this good impression that hair loss is on its way to be cure surgically, your example is encouraging... I am like Arashi, I will temporise, mbp is different than aerata.... you took the right decision.

Cheers mate

I've taken some pics last night and today of my donor and a couple of pics of my recipient, one really close up which is kinda cool.

Donor area is worst above my right ear, however this area was more depleted than other areas last time too. The back seems fairly decent still, so I think theoretically I could take more from this area. I've got to cover up those scars too at some point, looks a mess the more I think about it!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5afwai9hurmxep/RDiyIXLVV7

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I've taken some pics last night and today of my donor and a couple of pics of my recipient, one really close up which is kinda cool.

Donor area is worst above my right ear, however this area was more depleted than other areas last time too. The back seems fairly decent still, so I think theoretically I could take more from this area. I've got to cover up those scars too at some point, looks a mess the more I think about it!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5afwai9hurmxep/RDiyIXLVV7
    donor looks good, recipient looks good!

considering you used to have ZERO hairs in a good part of the top of your scalp, those kind of results would be impossible to achieve without donor regeneration.

Your case is a very strong indication that Dr. Gho is legit, thanks for sharing it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post
    Your case is a very strong indication that Dr. Gho is legit, thanks for sharing it with us.
    Take a look at the photo's. Try to guestimate the size of the recipient area and the amount of hair per cm2. So, thats how many hairs he's gotten there now ? And would that same result have been impossible with FUE ?

I had an hst myself, but if it wasnt for gc case i would have been convinced that hst is just a more optimal and less invasive redistribution of hair. However, his case puts doubts on the idea that there is no regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    I had an hst myself, but if it wasnt for gc case i would have been convinced that hst is just a more optimal and less invasive redistribution of hair. However, his case puts doubts on the idea that there is no regeneration.

yes, donor looks great after 4 HST and still we are not 9 months post-op, there will be some more regrowth to come... well done!!!

Still I receive NO ANSWER from HASCI, this silence does not help for trust.

and I would say that with another 1800, you will have enough coverage to let it grow longer... and keep your donor quiet a rest until something better than HST happens.