+ Reply to Thread

Default Any one used proxiphen

proxiphen any one tried this

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    proxiphen any one tried this
    Yes man for the hairline

People have "tried" it for nearly 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    People have "tried" it for nearly 20 years.
    ^ it's without a doubt and proven to be one best treatments for targeting hairlines

No..it is not My point was that it's been around so long and yet there's nothing to show for it. Even Proctor says it's better than any treatment out there(he's been saying THAT for as many years..just think of all the things that have come out over all that time) and yet still has the same idiotic before/afters since from the beginning. Even Habs at least has better pictures(notice I didnt' say "evidence" ) than Proctor.

Just look at some of the Polaris topicals out there. Plenty of other combos out there one could try over the very small amount you get from Proctor. Don't get me started on the non-disclosure of all the ingreds, the inconsistencies between batches, and even stability as one site talked about- they even sell his non-prescription stuff! I hope I can find that site again.....

No..it is not My point was that it's been around so long and yet there's nothing to show for it. Even Proctor says it's better than any treatment out there(he's been saying THAT for as many years..just think of all the things that have come out over all that time) and yet still has the same idiotic before/afters since from the beginning. Even Habs at least has better pictures(notice I didnt' say "evidence" ) than Proctor.

Just look at some of the Polaris topicals out there. Plenty of other combos out there one could try over the very small amount you get from Proctor. Don't get me started on the non-disclosure of all the ingreds, the inconsistencies between batches, and even stability as one site talked about- they even sell his non-prescription stuff! I hope I can find that site again.....
    Lol is this jacob? I know what's happens when I stop using capillogain and proxiphen I lost ground . Lots of people love proxiphen

Yes it's me

"Lots"..meaning all those ppl over all these years..which adds up to what..a dozen?

Yes it's me

"Lots"..meaning all those ppl over all these years..which adds up to what..a dozen?
    Probably 20000!

Has anyone had trouble getting a prescription for this? I would like to try proxiphen (the prescription version), but I'm worried if I just go to a standard dermatologist, he's not going to know what I'm talking about.