Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Extract 50 grafts

Split them into 150 grafts

Implant 50 back into donor

Implant 100 into front

Monitor easily

4 months from now:

Make conclusion about nigam
    And tons of ways to cheat. So a bad idea. Instead give Thane 15k grafts no way to cheat there !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    And tons of ways to cheat. So a bad idea. Instead give Thane 15k grafts no way to cheat there !
    How do we know that Thane does not have a NW0 twin?

Bad idea!

bad idea? couldn't be further from the truth, it's an excellent idea as long as the individual involved is someone from the forums.

I didn't quite follow your maths NEEDHAIRASAP.

The way I see it is if we're doing De-novo which Nigam claims is his best procedure, then it goes like this:

Extract 50 grafts from donor, each graft has 2 hairs.

Bisect each graft in-vitro and implant both parts in a balding area of the recipient.

The recipient should grow 200 hairs!

Do not re-implant any hairs in the donor, allow Dr Nigam to use his ECM etc to recover the donor area back to 60% regrowth (30 out of 50 grafts regrow or 60 out of 100 hairs regrow, however you want to call it)

You start with 100 hairs, you finish with 260 hairs total. 160 hairs net gain.

Not quite tripling, but 2.5ing lol

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    bad idea? couldn't be further from the truth, it's an excellent idea as long as the individual involved is someone from the forums.

The way I see it is if we're doing De-novo which Nigam claims is his best procedure, then it goes like this:

Bisect each graft in-vitro and implant both parts in a balding area of the recipient.

Do not re-implant any hairs in the donor, allow Dr Nigam to use his ECM etc to recover the donor area back to 60% regrowth (30 out of 50 grafts regrow or 60 out of 100 hairs regrow, however you want to call it)

It's a bad idea to leave it to the doctor himself cause there are tons of ways to cheat on this. However, if we can get someone we can trust to have this test done, then it's actually a good idea. Like I said in that other thread, if we can find someone who is a known forum member who is willing to travel to India just to get 50 grafts and document everything, then I'll be willing to sponsor it (ticket + hotel). If nobody can be found, I'm going to consider going there myself.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

I see. We have to be careful when we talk about stuff-- be sure to differentiate between follicles and follicular units (as you have above).

not sure what I said, but this is what I meant to say.

Default test

Arashi

Okay, reading some posts. Cheat? I can have grafts in the hairline and a bald spot. Both areas will get monitored. How would he cheat?

I think Nigam is on the up and up but not sure he can produce the results he claims. If we had a witness to his work and follow up by the right person(me), I believe we can validate his work, one way or the other.

I need to know asap if you want me to go before holidays. The jury is out in medical circles as to whether Nigam can do what he says. Friend reported to me from the convention. He is a top HT doc.