youtube vid hairline regrowth capillogain,proxiphen,promox,saba gel, growth factors

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatientlyWaiting
    • Jan 2011

Which one do you think is doing most of the work?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

scientifically backed hair growth promoting active agents.
      Procyanidine B3, Asiasari Radix Extract, Sophora Flavescens Extract,
      Red Ginseng Root Extract, Gamma Linolenic Acid, Rasperry Ketone,
      Triaminodil, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Creatine, Hinoki Oil
      So basically what this Capillogain does is make your hair grow faster, it doesn't regrow new hair or thicken existing thinning hair? I don't recognize any of the ingredients as MPB treatments, but I do know these ingredients speed up hair growth.

Comment

• StayThick
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        So basically what this Capillogain does is make your hair grow faster, it doesn't regrow new hair or thicken existing thinning hair? I don't recognize any of the ingredients as MPB treatments, but I do know these ingredients speed up hair growth.
        Patiently, took capillogain for a solid 4-5 months. Sprouted a few terminal hairs along the hairline but nothing close to cosmetically pleasing.

Save your money. I also admire lilpauly but it's impossible to judge his success on any one product because he has tried so many and at the same time. He has rotated products and stopped others. He is not a good benchmark but I admire his contribution to fighting this disease. Great dude.

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
          mark; have any of the members listed documented their supposed regrowth? Pictures? Anything?
          yes dan said he will post pics, wesely post on the internatioanl forum, oldpro stated his sirl in his crown has filled up. clanestine basically there are more postive results with growth factors then cb-03-01 right now~ hopefully nano cb is the step in the right direction. maybe there is agood reason why they never used ethanol in the clinical studies for cb

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by StayThick
            Patiently, took capillogain for a solid 4-5 months. Sprouted a few terminal hairs along the hairline but nothing close to cosmetically pleasing.

Save your money. I also admire lilpauly but it's impossible to judge his success on any one product because he has tried so many and at the same time. He has rotated products and stopped others. He is not a good benchmark but I admire his contribution to fighting this disease. Great dude.
            Thanks. What is proxiphen and promox? I can't find these.

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
              No man it's a liposome vehicle . It contains alot of good ingredients including Minox

Comment

Working...