Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Is this what cutting edge/ Future treatments have become ?

Forum members poking holes and rubbing sandpaper on their head. Coming up with all these different recipes and concoctions from black market ingredients and applying it to their scalp BECAUSE another member says it MIGHT work? Guys are talking about crowdfunding a BioTech company that can't find investors? Doctors from third world countries are infiltrating and selling unproven theories @ half price? A place where PhDs build case studies using forum members as guinea pigs? Is this what we've become. So some of us are actually smarter and have more resources than the multi billion dollar pharmaceuticals companies thats been at this for decades?

Be wise people. Don't follow some of these weirdos that encourage these things. You'll only make the situation worst in the long run and end up doing something you'll regret worst than hair loss. Like getting bad reaction all over your head, and/or worst cancer and death. Lets not forget going broke.

Remember, its a $10 billion a year industry for shit that don't work. Imagine when they fully cure it. It will be tested, it would be FDA approved , and it would be available to all of us.
    Last edited by Winston; 09-23-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: False and incendiary comments removed.

Desperate times call for desperate measures - maybe people are sick of being let down by the corruption rife throughout big pharma and the FDA and are starting to take the matter into their own hands.

I also resent your comment about 'third world countries' - I presume you're referring to Dr Nigam here, just because he's from India doesnt make him any less than doctors in Europe or America, you'd be surprised at how professional and advanced the health care is in both India and China.

Useless thread. Especially since this takes a very negative jab at dermarolling without even doing the research.

I agree with most of what you said. However some of it, for example the dermarolling thread is not going to cause anyone serious harm and is at least trying to replicate a study. When it comes to self experimentation with untested compounds, that is when things could become dangerous.

This really is a useless thread - I mean what's the alternative? Sit on our hands and hope some big pharma miracle comes out of thin air? I've been in this game for over 20 years and I can tell you now the best thing that's ever happened is people on forums taking the fight into their own hands and pushing for a better treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This really is a useless thread - I mean what's the alternative? Sit on our hands and hope some big pharma miracle comes out of thin air? I've been in this game for over 20 years and I can tell you now the best thing that's ever happened is people on forums taking the fight into their own hands and pushing for a better treatment.
    I've been losing my hair for almost a decade, but have only been concerned about it for the last 2-3 years. No way in HELL am I going to throw in the towel and wait for someone to do something about our problem. Nobody gives a shit about our hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate measures - maybe people are sick of being let down by the corruption rife throughout big pharma and the FDA and are starting to take the matter into their own hands.

I also resent your comment about 'third world countries' - I presume you're referring to Dr Nigam here, just because he's from India doesnt make him any less than doctors in Europe or America, you'd be surprised at how professional and advanced the health care is in both India and China.
    You'd also be suprised at how much corruption goes in India. Even has its own wiki. Take a read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_India

And Nigaams claims of offering every cure for hairloss known to man BUT have NEVER cured anything just proves my point. And yet you defend him. Anyone that defends a lie becomes part of the lie itself.

And for your comment about there "advanced health" care, well India ranks 114 in the world and China ranks 144, And life expectancy is 65 in India..sooooooo....

supersixx they way you think is corrupted....

i believe supersixx might be a western civil hair transplant salesman ....

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I agree with most of what you said. However some of it, for example the dermarolling thread is not going to cause anyone serious harm and is at least trying to replicate a study. When it comes to self experimentation with untested compounds, that is when things could become dangerous.
    So if you agree with the experimenting of untested compounds, then whats the purpose of dermarolling...Who has successfully been cured by dermarolling with or without adding compounds? Who?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've been losing my hair for almost a decade, but have only been concerned about it for the last 2-3 years. No way in HELL am I going to throw in the towel and wait for someone to do something about our problem. Nobody gives a shit about our hair loss.
    Saying nobody gives a shit about hairloss is like saying no one gives a shit about billion dollars. Billion with a B.