Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    . So your 5 groups out of 7 billion statement is very very ignorant.

If you think or anyone on this forum think you are smarter than Follica Inc, and don't do research for Follica Inc, is a god damn fool.

Im not a ranter and im definitely not frustrated,but you are.

Thats your problem. You lack swag. You're stressed because you think you don't look the way you should. You probably cry to sleep screaming why me, lord why me. Im not a cancer to this forum but you are. Better yet you are a liability to this forum and its members.
    Grabs popcorn...

(deep breath)
    There are more Biotechs than you listed, working towards this. Being how advanced Lauster and Tokyo Labs (to name a couple) are, shows that its not easy task. @ one time heart/brain surgery wasn't easy. So your 5 groups out of 7 billion statement is very very ignorant.

Yeah, society can be a duche @ times but hey, everybody gets ridiculed @ some time. Everybody have flaws. Nobodys perfect. If you have nothing going on for you that can negate your hairloss, then my advice would be to find something because dwelling on it just makes it worst and overtime you try another would-be cure and fail, you fail. And when you fail, it makes you more depressed and deeper in the hole you go. People would only treat you like crap if you let em.

If you think or anyone on this forum think you are smarter than Follica Inc, and don't do research for Follica Inc, is a god damn fool. Dont think for a second they haven't thought of anything you guys came up with.

Im not a ranter and im definitely not frustrated,but you are. I don't get frustrated with my baldness. I actually embrace it. I make the best of it. I shave it all off every other day for the last 10 years and women love it. Thats your problem. You lack swag. You're stressed because you think you don't look the way you should. You probably cry to sleep screaming why me, lord why me. Im not a cancer to this forum but you are. Better yet you are a liability to this forum and its members.
    There's too much wrong with your reply to make it worthy of a rebuttal. Its hypocrisy at an incredible level and lot of denial. I'll let you believe whatever you want, it has zero effect on me personally, I just hope your negativity doesn't spill onto others.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I've been losing my hair for almost a decade, but have only been concerned about it for the last 2-3 years. No way in HELL am I going to throw in the towel and wait for someone to do something about our problem. Nobody gives a shit about our hair loss.
    First, thanks for all the time you put into the site. I've been reading your posts for a while and you put out a lot of quality content. I looked at your hair in one of the trial threads, and it looked pretty thick. In terms of a cure, hasn't Dr. Cole gotten it somewhat there? He is supposed to have a scarless surgery with donor regeneration via acell? Isn't that enough for you to go forward with that?

This thread is only useless to someone that really really thinks that a cure is gonna come out of a hairloss forums. Like you guys are gonna figure out what millions of dollars and countless scientist and Biotech companies couldn't. All on BBT. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah .....God bless you guys.
    I dont understand what your major gripe is? Are we harming anyone by following people like Dr Nigam?

I mean we've already had an IAHRS doctor confirm that he is doing real work into donor regeneration and stem cell therapy for hair loss... why do we need to listen to you?

I dont know why you're trolling us with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    There's too much wrong with your reply to make it worthy of a rebuttal. Its hypocrisy at an incredible level and lot of denial. I'll let you believe whatever you want, it has zero effect on me personally, I just hope your negativity doesn't spill onto others.

Have a nice day.
    1+

Everyone just ignore the troll, if you can.

Yeah basically. With the amount of time it takes for stuff to finally come out legit you would be bald by then if you do something earlier so if propecia doesnt work for you then your basically sol right now.
    I agree though lazer helmets, derma rolling, and some of the experimental stuff seems pretty desperate and probably dangerous to do long term.

Hair loss often runs deeper then just for girls but lots of guys are too shallow or simple minded to understand that. Guys without the problem like Bill gates just mock it when really most people are most concerned with cosmetic problems even people in their death bed are concerned with how they look its human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Hair loss often runs deeper then just for girls but lots of guys are too shallow or simple minded to understand that. Guys without the problem like Bill gates just mock it when really most people are most concerned with cosmetic problems even people in their death bed are concerned with how they look its human nature.
    what on earth are you going on about ?

Pffft. That was a waste of 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by LevonHelms View Post
    Pffft. That was a waste of 5 minutes.
    agreed.

happy that dudes like OP are bald, at least there's some justice in this ****ed up world