Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    This really is a useless thread - I mean what's the alternative? Sit on our hands and hope some big pharma miracle comes out of thin air? I've been in this game for over 20 years and I can tell you now the best thing that's ever happened is people on forums taking the fight into their own hands and pushing for a better treatment.
    This thread is only useless to someone that really really thinks that a cure is gonna come out of a hairloss forums. Like you guys are gonna figure out what millions of dollars and countless scientist and Biotech companies couldn't. All on BBT. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah .....God bless you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    So if you agree with the experimenting of untested compounds, then whats the purpose of dermarolling...Who has successfully been cured by dermarolling with or without adding compounds? Who?
    Read the thread and you will see people showing regrowth (not 'cured') who are dermarolling in conjunction with minoxidil 24 hours appart. Some people are trying it without. So tell me, what harm can come from that?

Saying nobody gives a shit about hairloss is like saying no one gives a shit about billion dollars. Billion with a B.
    Sadly very few people do care about hair loss. Sure it's a huge jackpot for whoever cures hair loss. But then how come only a handful of entities in the entire world are even trying to cure hair loss??!! That right there shows me that most people don't give a s**t.

the hair transplant sales will fall...
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Read the thread and you will see people showing regrowth (not 'cured') who are dermarolling in conjunction with minoxidil 24 hours appart. Some people are trying it without. So tell me, what harm can come from that?

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    the hair transplant sales will fall...
    So will snake oil salesman. They're going to cry all the way to their piggy bank with whatever little money they'll have left in the end. I have no sympathy for them.
    Last edited by Winston; 09-23-2013 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comments removed.

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hair grows in stages , we all know. I take nothing, nada. Im like N6-7 and even i see little hairs grow here and there on my scalp. As for what they do, its on them. Just hope for the best. But hope doesn't rule out near and long term side effects. But ask yourself this, to date , I've seen nothing that reverses hairloss to point of satisfaction, but what if I'm actually hurting my chances of benefiting from future approved cures or worst long term negative effects by trying every and anything available @the moment.

Saying nobody gives a shit about hairloss is like saying no one gives a shit about billion dollars. Billion with a B.
    Out of the 7 billion people on this planet, you can count on ONE hand how many biotechs are actually working for a hair loss solution. Only two in the world are a cure (Lauster and Tsuji Labs). The rest (follica, replicel, histogen and maybe aderans if you want to really include them) are unknown as to what degree of hair loss reversal you'll see.

So effecitively you have 5 groups out of 7 billion. You really think people care about hair loss when we've been the butt of all jokes for centuries? Not only are we socially crippled, demonized and laughed at but society has given itself the privilege to deem it ACCEPTABLE to treat us like shit.

We'll find a solution to this ourselves faster than the snail paced biotechs. I still think we can re-create follica's simple solution with the addition of FGF-9 to serious wounding. Unless you have a solid knowledge that it DOES NOT in fact work, than you could have the slightest case, but unfortunately your post is nothing more than a rant. And I understand that, youre frustrated... so am I. We all are. But don't even dare for a second downplay the initiatives and progress by others to find a solution, YOURE NOT HELPING. Complacency in this forum should have no place and zero tolerance. If thats the case, you'd be better off by not logging in and so would we whereas everyone who's participated in this ultimately meaningless thread has wasted their time.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    So will snake oil salesman. They're going to cry all the way to their piggy bank with whatever little money they'll have left in the end. I have no sympathy for them.
    I agree. But a snake oil salesman can ONLY be successful if his last victim kept there mouth shut. Nowadays, people get scammed and say, oh well, give me more.
    Last edited by Winston; 09-23-2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Inappropriate comments in quote removed.

This thread seems like it will be productive...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Out of the 7 billion people on this planet, you can count on ONE hand how many biotechs are actually working for a hair loss solution. Only two in the world are a cure (Lauster and Tsuji Labs). The rest (follica, replicel, histogen and maybe aderans if you want to really include them) are unknown as to what degree of hair loss reversal you'll see.

So effecitively you have 5 groups out of 7 billion. You really think people care about hair loss when we've been the butt of all jokes for centuries? Not only are we socially crippled, demonized and laughed at but society has given itself the privilege to deem it ACCEPTABLE to treat us like shit.

We'll find a solution to this ourselves faster than the snail paced biotechs. I still think we can re-create follica's simple solution with the addition of FGF-9 to serious wounding. Unless you have a solid knowledge that it DOES NOT in fact work, than you could have the slightest case, but unfortunately your post is nothing more than a rant. And I understand that, youre frustrated... so am I. We all are. But don't even dare for a second downplay the initiatives and progress by others to find a solution, YOURE NOT HELPING. Complacency in this forum should have no place and zero tolerance. If thats the case, you'd be better off by not logging in and so would we whereas everyone who's participated in this ultimately meaningless thread has wasted their time.
    (deep breath)
    There are more Biotechs than you listed, working towards this. Being how advanced Lauster and Tokyo Labs (to name a couple) are, shows that its not easy task. @ one time heart/brain surgery wasn't easy. So your 5 groups out of 7 billion statement is very very ignorant.

Yeah, society can be a duche @ times but hey, everybody gets ridiculed @ some time. Everybody have flaws. Nobodys perfect. If you have nothing going on for you that can negate your hairloss, then my advice would be to find something because dwelling on it just makes it worst and overtime you try another would-be cure and fail, you fail. And when you fail, it makes you more depressed and deeper in the hole you go. People would only treat you like crap if you let em.

If you think or anyone on this forum think you are smarter than Follica Inc, and don't do research for Follica Inc, is a god damn fool. Dont think for a second they haven't thought of anything you guys came up with.

Im not a ranter and im definitely not frustrated,but you are. I don't get frustrated with my baldness. I actually embrace it. I make the best of it. I shave it all off every other day for the last 10 years and women love it. Thats your problem. You lack swag. You're stressed because you think you don't look the way you should. You probably cry to sleep screaming why me, lord why me. Im not a cancer to this forum but you are. Better yet you are a liability to this forum and its members.