+ Reply to Thread

Default MinoxiBoost any one tried this ??

The male hormone DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and a waxy substance called sebum are primarily responsible for buildup around the hair follicles which are major contributors for baldness. MinoxiBoost removes the sebum allowing Minoxidil to penetrate deeper optimizing thicker hair and re-growth.

To learn more about MinoxiBoost products go to www.MinoxiBoost.com .

Default Going on my second year

I have used Rogaine for over a dozen years and I noticed a substantial difference once I began using MinoxiBoost products.

Quote Originally Posted by briankulick View Post
    I have used Rogaine for over a dozen years and I noticed a substantial difference once I began using MinoxiBoost products.
    Kind of funny u have 2 posts and your touting this product,let me guess your the same guy who gave it a 5 star review on amazon.

Didn't know there was a minimum amount of posts needed before I could share an experience of mine. however is nice to know I have a stocker...lol... and as for a "review on amazon" sorry to disappoint you, but not mine. been a listener of The Bald Truth for quite a while, finally had a few extra moments to check out this site, saw a couple of things I could relate to and here we are... feel so welcomed, thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by briankulick View Post

What difference have you seen? More regrowth? That would be pretty awesome after using for so many years.

Call me crazy, but I have definitely noticed regrowth, more importantly my wife has noticed (witch I didn't tell her what I did). I also noticed less hairs falling out and the ones I have seem to be thicker. But I do not have back my hair I use to have when I was in my 20's but I am happy the ones that know me has seen a noticeable difference. I originally got the MinoxiBoost gel stuff only, but I use the shampoo and scalp wipes, brush set and it works for me.

Has anyone else tried this product? I have heard that cleaning away sebum from deep within the scalp using a topical product isn't possible. I've always had oily skin and my hair gets greasy if I don't shampoo it everyday. I can actually tell a difference in my hair by the end of the day if I shower/shampoo first thing in the morning. Really haven't had success with minox and I've always figured that the greasiness/oily condition of my scalp played a big factor in the minox solutions ability to get into my pores.