+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation is Histogen going to start phase 2b any time soon?

if it takes one whole year after each phase, then we are going to have histogen in 2018-2019 in best case scenario :-/

Relax, there's a race going on between Histogen, Follica, Replicel and a load of other biotech companies to get the first significant injectable treatment for baldness to market. The prize is millions, if not billions of dollars. They'll be going as fast as the can. Besides, it will be available before phase 3 is finished I think - just as long as you don't mind having a few little holidays to Asia..

Definitely billions

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Definitely billions
    Its currently a 10 billion dollar annual industry with 99% of products that DON'T WORK. It's going to skyrocket once there is a treatment that DOES work. Finasteride and Minoxidil are going to be, as they should be by now, a thing of the past.

From what i've read on many asian web site, those stem cell product for hair (histogen,follica and replicel) are not only a 'cure' for baldness but appear to suppress white hair too and rejuvenate an old man hair to his 'natural' color. So in that sense the market for these product are very huge and have the potential to reach all living thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    From what i've read on many asian web site, those stem cell product for hair (histogen,follica and replicel) are not only a 'cure' for baldness but appear to suppress white hair too and rejuvenate an old man hair to his 'natural' color. So in that sense the market for these product are very huge and have the potential to reach all living thing!
    lol how rumors spread...

No, first of all non of these were proved to be cure, a cure means that a single shot of treatment will stop hait losss forever with no need to second treamtnet shot..
    what is supposed to be a cure is aderans, and it untill now, there's no available cure.

About hair color thing- the one who said that was dr zeiring, regarding Histogen, not Follica or replicel. and Gail Naughton denied that when i sent her an email about that.

We are not talking about cure, but a better treatment. and no, they don't cure white hair.

So lets not be delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    We are not talking about cure, but a better treatment. and no, they don't cure white hair.

So lets not be delusional.
    I think you being highly unreasonable. The fact is by rejuvenating our cells, they return to their original state and yes that mean that our hair regrow and yes they actually come back to their original color. The science behind that is fairly easy to understand in my opinion.

Its pretty exciting not only for our hairs but this process can probably apply to our entire body in fact, being able to rejuvenate our entire body is surely the future of medicine in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    I think you being highly unreasonable. The fact is by rejuvenating our cells, they return to their original state and yes that mean that our hair regrow and yes they actually come back to their original color. The science behind that is fairly easy to understand in my opinion.

Its pretty exciting not only for our hairs but this process can probably apply to our entire body in fact, being able to rejuvenate our entire body is surely the future of medicine in my opinion!
    Histogen never had any claims for restoring hair colour. You're spreading false information, please STOP. Furthermore, there's more than one cell that grows hair, so no, Histogen wouldn't do squat for restoring hair colour.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Histogen never had any claims for restoring hair colour. You're spreading false information, please STOP. Furthermore, there's more than one cell that grows hair, so no, Histogen wouldn't do squat for restoring hair colour.
    Plus, Grey hair is kinda considered hot. nothing bad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Plus, Grey hair is kinda considered hot. nothing bad about it.
    I was never a fan of Sisqo. Although Anderson Cooper pulls it off nicely. Nothing too bad about grey hair for guys. Besides, you can always dye it, a relatively easy fix. On top of that, the cure for grey hair is supposed to be coming in about 1-2 years (there was a story not long ago). Still nothing for baldness... GREAT.