Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisM
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
    There is a thread where a guy uses a product similar to the one you describe here. His results are amazing, and he prefers the treatment over fin because although experimental it is much safer to use than fin.
    It is funny because that product has been known to produce the EXACT same sides as Fin among those sensitive to it as a topical.

Comment

• mpb47
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DanWS
      Yeah I remember you saying. You got hairline regrowth after 4 months and crown thickening at 9 months first time round, right? Good to hear you're seeing new hairs again! It's a great feeling when you can actually see for sure that you've gotten hairline regrowth. Boosts the confidence a ton. Based on my quick results so far I'd love to see crown thickening by 6 months in.
      Yes- the first time it took forever to see results in crown- I did not think it was working then boom things starting getting better. Much of what I have read say it is harder to get results up front than in the back but that was not my case.

And yea it's a great feeling to see things getting better instead of worse!

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
        There is a thread where a guy uses a product similar to the one you describe here. His results are amazing, and he prefers the treatment over fin because although experimental it is much safer to use than fin.
        If it is experimental then isnt the safety profile still unknown? Also fin has a strong safety profile, it is an old drug

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
          If it is experimental then isnt the safety profile still unknown? Also fin has a strong safety profile, it is an old drug
          Exactly, but some people around here will try to make you believe it is 100% safe and side free.

Comment

Working...