+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DanWS View Post
    I'm just into my 3rd month of taking 0.25mg fin daily. Noticed hairline regrowth after just 2 months (actually more like 7 weeks). At first it looked just like when you're applying a concealer and accidentally drop some in front of your hairline and you gotta rub it off. Except it was actual new fricking hair growing there! My temples are also now seeing regrowth. I expected to see regrowth/thickening on top if anything, but I have yet to see any there. Hopefully in the coming months I will.
    The first time I was on propecia I got results up front long before the back. The only thing I could figure is that the men in my family bald faster in the back then in the front. Not sure if that is why but just a guess.

I miscalculated in another post. Not at 3 months yet, but did notice some very tiny new hairs at very center of hairline this morning. Only can see them with good light but it is start.

Where do I get Dutasteride

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    The first time I was on propecia I got results up front long before the back. The only thing I could figure is that the men in my family bald faster in the back then in the front. Not sure if that is why but just a guess.

I miscalculated in another post. Not at 3 months yet, but did notice some very tiny new hairs at very center of hairline this morning. Only can see them with good light but it is start.
    Yeah I remember you saying. You got hairline regrowth after 4 months and crown thickening at 9 months first time round, right? Good to hear you're seeing new hairs again! It's a great feeling when you can actually see for sure that you've gotten hairline regrowth. Boosts the confidence a ton. Based on my quick results so far I'd love to see crown thickening by 6 months in.

Is it true dut can potentially cause infertility? I remember reading this somewhere (not to scare anyone) but for all I remember it could have been some random claim made online. Other then that the side effects from it would be the same as fin correct?

Also, is it possible to buy it in 5mg form or only 1mg?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    Is it true dut can potentially cause infertility? I remember reading this somewhere (not to scare anyone) but for all I remember it could have been some random claim made online. Other then that the side effects from it would be the same as fin correct?

Also, is it possible to buy it in 5mg form or only 1mg?
    Correct. Dutasteride is a stronger more potent version of Finasteride.. side effects range with both dealing with libido, flaccid penis, low sperm count and weak ejaculations for the people who encounter the worst of the side effects from both. For some there are no side effects or very weak ones like ball ache and weak ejaculations for a little while and then they go away for a long time.

It has to reset the prostate and attack the source of the problem being introduced into the bloodstream by the prostate and the testicles and since both of them along with genetic hair receptors sensitive to DHT are genetically programmed from birth it will take constant taking of those meds until something better comes along to slow and halt the male pattern baldness process out there. Everything else is in an experimental phase with measured powders and digital scales and having to be a chemist like in Breaking Bad and those also have side effects as well as mixed topicals go.

Anything that has to reset or interfere with your body and its natural or in this case f-ed up biochemistry to alter it back to what we think it should be is going to be a 50/50 crap shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohionin View Post
    Anyone feel like answering this poor guys question or are you just going to hang him out to dry?

I would answer it but I honestly dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohionin View Post
    Whereabouts are you based? (I don't know the rules about linking on this forum) but the two renowned online pharmacies both ship Dutas and Dutagen which are Avodart generics and a lot cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Anyone feel like answering this poor guys question or are you just going to hang him out to dry?

I would answer it but I honestly dont know.
    I would only opt for legitimate, prescribed brand product from registered pharmacies - pharmacydirectgb.co.uk and pharmacy2u.co.uk

Thank you gents

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Everything else is in an experimental phase with measured powders and digital scales and having to be a chemist like in Breaking Bad and those also have side effects as well as mixed topicals go.
    There is a thread where a guy uses a product similar to the one you describe here. His results are amazing, and he prefers the treatment over fin because although experimental it is much safer to use than fin.