+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nigam Wins!

Nigam knows stakes are high, giving Thane 15 000+ grafts without donor loss would convince even the biggest sceptics.

Somebody needs to shoot him an email about this case, did he start working on him on 15th Sept?
    We couldnt ask for better patient than this NW7, hope Thane dsnt get hit by bus or start having some personal problems

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Nigam knows stakes are high, giving Thane 15 000+ grafts without donor loss would convince even the biggest sceptics.

Somebody needs to shoot him an email about this case, did he start working on him on 15th Sept?
    We couldnt ask for better patient than this NW7, hope Thane dsnt get hit by bus or start having some personal problems
    I emailed him a few days ago when the Thane case first surfaced, so he totally gets it. From what I understand Thane is some other HT patients father, so he might be averse to have a HT of any sort. I just hope that isn't the excuse we hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yeah. Nigams did another session. He took from the same donor area, implanted into the same donor area and to make things even worse, he implanted into same recipient. So he then showed us a 'day 100' photo but this was just after the procedure. So a pretty worthless photo (not showing the result of the previous procedure).

In other words, I think Tom's case is not interesting at all anymore. He needs to focus on Thane. That's the ideal candidate, no way to mess that up.
    Ah yea I did see that photo, but what about the donor area, do we have any follow-up analysis from the 50 extraction points which he was monitoring?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I emailed him a few days ago when the Thane case first surfaced, so he totally gets it. From what I understand Thane is some other HT patients father, so he might be averse to have a HT of any sort. I just hope that isn't the excuse we hear.

No response yet? Normally he is quick to respond, Im sure he totally understands importance of this case, it cant be overstated, whole hair loss world is watching this with interest.

What are your guys predictions about Thane?

Disappear? mediocre HT aka combover? Full head of hair/15 000 grafts+?

No response yet? Normally he is quick to respond, Im sure he totally understands importance of this case, it cant be overstated, whole hair loss world is watching this with interest.

No response yet, but he always does respond to be fair to him.

Predictions from me is he'll operate on Thane, hopefully 4000-5000 grafts. I haven't checked out his donor, so not sure what is possible exactly?

Assuming the above happens then I reckon they'll get 50% regrowth in the donor using the donovo method and instead of recipient growing 2 FU's for each extraction, I think it'll be slightly less than that. Still bloody amazing though if he can do it.

What do you think will happen?

Spencer called this the holy grail in the interview with Dr. Mwamba. If he views this that highly, why doesn't Spencer get involved too? We've got a large community, we've all pissed away a large amount of cash, I'm sure we could fund his trip down to meet with Dr. Mwamba and/or Dr. Nigam for validation. If Spencer says its good, then we all know we're basically saved.

I'm ready to throw down cash for Spencer.

My prediction: Either he won't operate at all on Thane, or Thane disappears after surgery or he'll only do like 2k grafts.

No response yet, but he always does respond to be fair to him.

Predictions from me is he'll operate on Thane, hopefully 4000-5000 grafts. I haven't checked out his donor, so not sure what is possible exactly?

Assuming the above happens then I reckon they'll get 50% regrowth in the donor using the donovo method and instead of recipient growing 2 FU's for each extraction, I think it'll be slightly less than that. Still bloody amazing though if he can do it.

What do you think will happen?

I went from fanboy to sceptic and now that Dr Nigams met with Dr mwamba he has gone a few notches up in my books.

As for Thane, its tough one to call,

34% Thane will disappear/Dr Nigam wont operate on him for whatever reason
    33% Thane will end up with some sort of mediocre comb over, nothing Dr Umar cant do
    33% Thane will receive 15 000 graft+(which he needs) and looks amazing

To me all these outcomes have about the same chances

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    My prediction: Either he won't operate at all on Thane, or Thane disappears after surgery or he'll only do like 2k grafts.
    lol I hope you are not always this negative in life, I guess it's just because of all the disappointments up to now.

Mwamba has obviously seen something. I doubt he would go public if he thought it was a load of bs.

lol I hope you are not always this negative in life, I guess it's just because of all the disappointments up to now.

Mwamba has obviously seen something. I doubt he would go public if he thought it was a load of bs.
    Hehe, I once was very optimistic regarding HASCI, remember ?

It's just that pretty much all previous Nigam's patients disappeared into nowhere. And I still highly doubt the can give this guy a full head of hair. We've seen no credible proof uptil now. All we have is the fact that Mwamba is enthousiastic. But even he admitted that he doesn't know it works. So yeah, I have really high doubts he's going to really accept the challenge. Would love to be proven wrong of course, in fact, if he can give Thane 16k grafts, I'm on that plane to India