+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I personally had sides from RU. Main ones:
    -Irritated red/bloodshot eyes
    -Inconsistent morning wood
    -Impacted my libido negatively and strength at the gym.
    These sides sound a lot like the sides you get from fin! I have heard of others getting sides from RU also. I guess it is not free from sides like many try to make it seem. If you look at the percentage of guys taking RU and experiencing sides, and compare them to the men taking fin and having sides the numbers will most likely be similar if not worse for RU. RUhelp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    These sides sound a lot like the sides you get from fin! I have heard of others getting sides from RU also. I guess it is not free from sides like many try to make it seem. If you look at the percentage of guys taking RU and experiencing sides, and compare them to the men taking fin and having sides the numbers will most likely be similar if not worse for RU. RUhelp.com
    My morning wood tends to go away on RU as well. My libido has been decreased. I probably got more sides with RU than I did with fin.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    My morning wood tends to go away on RU as well. My libido has been decreased. I probably got more sides with RU than I did with fin.
    Jesus Christ someone help us

How much RU were you using? I've just started with 20mg.. I kinda want to drop propecia for a bit and just use RU for now. Then maybe pick propecia back up later.

I also get really weird twitching in my muscles. It doesn't bother me but just a very odd side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    I have never tried RU, but I don't doubt your claim of sides. Some of the anti fin dudes will not want to believe your claim, because fin is the devil's drug. Every treatment for hair loss will have the potential for sides.

using RU, you may end up with sides. I was waking up with red eyes, little bit of brain fogginess and no morning WOOD. The problem is that it can enter your blood stream through topical use. I am using CB from Iron Dragon right now. I haven't noticed any sides. Doesn't mean it is not having any negative impact on my body. It might be i just can't tell at this point. If you ask me advice on topical androgen i will recommend CB. It has better profile than RU. Ru been around since mid 90's. CB is new, has promising results. Only issue has been the vehicle. I think you can buy it from iron dragon or Kane. Iron dragon sells pre-mixed. I can't comment on the purity of it or what vehicle they are using.

Exclamation

The PGD2 angle looks more promising, forget anti-androgens man, they cripple your sex drive, people who deny it are either happy with a dimished sex drive or are in a state of denial.

I forever had a feeling that hair loss was more prevalent in FAMILIES where auto-immune disorders like allergic rhinitis, asthma etc were more prevalent... what do you guys think about this? I suffer heavily from hay fever... I think we have highly charged over-active immune systems. Even if you dont have hay fever or any auto-immune disorder yourself it may still run somewhere in your family.

This is why I was particularly interested when the PGD2 data came out.

Sex sides do not happen to everybody taking fin. Saying so just isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    So StayThick, what are you doing now about your hair loss? CB?
    Like I mentioned, I tried FIN for exactly 1 year, 8 months too long if you ask me. Taking that drug is my biggest regret to date in combating my hairloss, but like many, I was forced in a small corner as I saw where my hairloss was heading and didn't want to go down without a fight.

I forgot to mention 2 other very serious sides I got from RU. The first one was after the very first application.

- Instant tingling and puffiness of my nipples. (Note: the start of gyno was one of many serious sides which ultimately made me quit FIN. Gyno scared the crap out of me and to date is the only side that has refused to away since stopping FIN). When I say gyno I mean the early symptoms, specifically puffy nipples.
    - Brain Fog

RU 100% in my opinion will cause side effects. Who knows the other sides that could have surfaced had I continued usage. I literally stopped short of 2 weeks on it. Realized I was forever done taking any anti-androgen.