+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default Agenteye's 10 Month Post-Op photos from 4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal

HOLY HECK!!! I can’t believe it’s been 10 months since my procedure. It really has just flown by.

I just wanted to update everyone here as to my progress to date. I haven’t really seen any big changes from month 9 to 10, but I certainly don’t think that’s a bad thing; considering everyone who sees my hair now loves it. I finally got the nerve to cut it pretty short this last time around, after I wore it long for a pretty large amount of the Summer. The first few photos were taken at a festival I attended. My hair was worn long, and spiked up on multiple occasions. I have to say, I really enjoyed wearing my hair long and spiky!! It was pretty cool, and I will most likely begin growing it out again.

Part of the reason I cut it short this time around, was that I had requests to see my hairline more readily in photos, as my bangs were covering it up. I shaved the sides of my head down to a 3 guard, and used a 6 guard on top….and blended the two into one another. As you can see from my profile shots, there is a small area on my left side (behind my ear) where I had a bit of shock loss that hasn’t fully grown back. I’m still optimistic that it will…..as I heard sometimes it just takes a bit!! Otherwise, my scar is barely visible at a 3 guard. Next summer, I think I’m going to completely buzz my head again, just to see what the scar looks like all healed up! Because it was a Dr. Rahal incision, I’m sure it looks amazing!! =)

The photos taken here were all taken with my iPhone 4S. I tried to take as many shots from as many different angles as posible, to portray how my head would look if you were to walk around it and view it from all angles. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with my procedure. Best decision I’ve ever made, hands down!! I feel that my right side my be a little thin still in the frontal scalp, but I’ve heard it is not uncommon to have a shed and then it will come back thick again. Also, I plan to have my mid-scalp and a little more crown work done next year, so I can always have it addressed when I return!!

The last 3 photos in the album were all taken with my hair grown out. You can see in these 3 photos that my hair is spiked. The rest were all taken at home, AFTER I cut my hair. The photos taken with my hair long, were taken just shy of the 9 month, 3 week mark! The rest were ALL taken exactly 10 months post-op!!

As always, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, please don’t hesitate to share them with me. I want to share my experience with people in the most honest way; in hopes that I can help others make the decision to have a hair restoration an easier one!! =)

Thanks for reading everyone! Link to my 10 month photos are below!!

Until next month……..

Best,

Mike

Agenteye's 10 Month Post-Op Photos

Thumbs up

You look amazing. You must be so happy with the results!

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    You look amazing. You must be so happy with the results!
    Thanks Delphi-

I'm super happy! Feel like a new man!!