+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Using Gho Procedure in North America

I mentioned previously that Gho told me directly that he's open to licensing his procedure to doctors in North America. I was surprised this didn't generate any comments. Is this old news? Does anyone know which doctors are pursuing it? Is there anything we can do to push it along?

Quote Originally Posted by LT56 View Post
    I mentioned previously that Gho told me directly that he's open to licensing his procedure to doctors in North America. I was surprised this didn't generate any comments. Is this old news? Does anyone know which doctors are pursuing it? Is there anything we can do to push it along?

I think it is because they are at this very moment losing it a bit in front of Nigam and Mwamba joint venture....

+ they were made very controversial here, Arashi gave examples in other threads.

in a summary, they are too conservative for a 85% regeneration technique... they advised Arashi not to go for a densifying of his Hair Line and keep grafts for balding area... but how come you have to be so carefull if you provide a 85% regeneration donor.
    They say it themselves, almost no loss in donor. they advertise it as Hair Multiplication.

85% regeneration should be a form of cure... and provide a very very large supply of hairs.

in Gho second interview, he said they have a13.000 grafts patient but he refuses to show pics...the patient does not want...mmmm yeah, it does not smell good to keep it a mystery, no pics.
    Gerard Joling density does not look good on their video on HASCI site, he uses concealar (that is what people say here)..

regen was analysed by Arashi to be less than 30% and maybe zero.
    This I have no idea, they made their little study, I was more defending that you cannot run a business on such a HUGE lie!!!
    it's fooling people and being exposed at some problem when verified.

they don't want to share the technique with other HT doctors...when Nigam is 100% transparent.

so my situation as an HST patient is that I put myself on "hold" because of all this, I was ready for a second (I am not really budget restricted eventough I find unfair the prices in HT for helping people).

I was ready for a second and go for more, until I saw some threads in here which obliged me to put my brakes....

I was very very confident in Gho, now I have doubts, I would not bash them with no official proofs, but I stopped from planning a second.

I forwarded them the open letter of Arashi, still no answer from them.

If they prove 85% regen and are as good as they claim, than, they will not lose their patients, and Nigam + Mwamba will just be another competitor, they will share the market.
    If thy keep being mysterious while Nigam or Mwamba offer transparency, they will lose it, slowly but for sure.

I have no opinion, I am waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    I think it is because they are at this very moment losing it a bit in front of Nigam and Mwamba joint venture....

+ they were made very controversial here, Arashi gave examples in other threads.

in a summary, they are too conservative for a 85% regeneration technique...

85% regeneration should be a form of cure... and provide a very very large supply of hairs.

13.000 grafts patient is a mystery, no pics.
    Gerard Joling density does not look good.

regen was analysed by Arashi to be less than 30% and maybe zero.
    This I have no idea, they made their little study, I was more defending that you cannot run a business on such a HUGE lie!!!
    it's fooling people and being exposed at some problem when verified.

so my situation as an HST patient is that I put myself on "hold" because of all this, I was ready for a second (I am not really budget restricted eventough I find unfair the prices in HT for helping people).

so I was ready for a second and go for more, until I saw some threads in here which obliged me to put my brakes....

I was very very confident in Gho, now I have doubts, I would not bash them with no official proofs, but I stopped from planning a second.

I forwarded them the open letter of Arashi, still no answer from them.
    Je pense que tu as raison, mon ami. I've had the procedure as well on September 2, and am looking at this forum with doubts.

Je pense que tu as raison, mon ami. I've had the procedure as well on September 2, and am looking at this forum with doubts.

oui voilà, on est dans le même bateau... j'ai édité ma réponse et rajouté des éléments.

ça sent bon cela dit, Mwamba en interview m'a donné l'impression d'être confiant, c'est un homme calme et qui inspire confiance, je l'ai rencontré à plusieurs reprises.

Je ne l'avais pas choisi parce qu'il n'offrait pas de régénération, et le déplacement de cheveux ne m'intéresse pas, pas plus que les pilulles et les lotions.

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    oui voilà, on est dans le même bateau... j'ai édité ma réponse et rajouté des éléments.

ça sent bon cela dit, Mwamba en interview m'a donné l'impression d'être confiant, c'est un homme calme et qui inspire confiance, je l'ai rencontré à plusieurs reprises.

Je ne l'avais pas choisi parce qu'il n'offrait pas de régénération, et le déplacement de cheveux ne m'intéresse pas, pas plus que les pilulles et les lotions.
    I can only say that the true answer will come out only with time. Personally, I found Gho's demeanor inspired confidence for me, and I'm quite happy that he has two more techniques in the pipeline and also wants to open a hair science academy.

sure, I'm not saying it's all bullsh*ts... just very controversial... and this is not normal!

I will monitor Arashi's result, also be very interested with Mwamba and Nigam progress....

all together, this is very exciting period for us... I hope it will come soon enough...

I can only say that the true answer will come out only with time.
    How ? The only thing I can think of is that somebody does another 50 graft test. HASCI did 2, they messed them both up. Well we don't know about that, we only know that they showed us blurry pictures for both tests, that we couldn't use for analysis.

All we have are GC's procedures, they suggest not a lot of regrowth is happening, possibly even none at all. And then there's a lot of 'circumstantial evidence', like:
    * the fact they can't show us a NW7 -> NW1 conversion, even though they're more than 10 years in business.
    * they don't show us good photo's when we ask for a 50 graft test, even after doing it 2 times.
    * none of the Dutch celebs went more than 3 times, while they obviously have enough money and all of them need way more hair than they've gotten.
    * they in general suggest a max of 3 HST's per client
    * they advice patients with good donor to not do the same recipient twice
    * The documentation of their patent is very weird and contains quite illogical text. The whole 'preservation media' is made to be key, it sounds highly illogical.

Maybe there's more, this is just from the top of my head. On the other hand, all that speaks in favor of them is:
    * gc went there 4 times, he could go another time, while other clinics adviced a max less than half of the grafts. This could maybe be explained party by the fact that HASCI seems to transplant WAY less (less than half) of the hair/graft that is transplanted via FUE. This we could confirm via the 2 50 graft test, by looking at gc's recipient and by analysing my own recipient I saw a hair/graft number of 1.2 while in general this is 2.5.
    * And then there's the peer reviewed paper. I don't know what to think of that. At first I was impressed with it. But the more I think about it, the less I feel this is even important. I mean, it's not even scientific. Cause one of the basis principles of science is that something is reproducable. NOBODY ever could reproduce what Gho did, even with his paper (cause nobody has access to the 'secret preservation media, which is the key to their success according to Gho), so it's not scientific.

At this point, based on the above, I think it's a bad idea to make an appointment with HASCI, especially with everything going on regarding Mwamba and Nigams at the moment.

I think that last point is pretty important. The paper that Gho published may not be deemed as science, since they haven't opened up their 'secret preservation medium', so nobody could repeat the experiment to verify it. Reproducibility is the corner stone of science. Without it, research may not be called scientific. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproducibility

So pretty much all we have is their word for it ... They haven't shown us ANY intention at all to prove their method. Yes, they agreed to doing that 2 50 graft tests. First time they messed up big time, second time they hired a professional photographer cause the photo's from their first test where just horrible. They could show us good after photo's this time but they didn't supply 1 good pre-op photo, only a very blurry one. Without it there's no way we could verify anything.

Do you really believe that if a company sells a product like this and it really works, then they just do not have any intention at all to prove it ? It just makes no sense at all. Combine that with the data we DO have, the analysis of gc83uk's, case, which showed very little or possibly even no regrowth at all, and I just don't see why anybody should consider HASCI at this point ...

what is the point of gho limited yield and high price?

what he offers is better than nigam mwamba?

than 5k grafts de novo?

we talk about a cure and i wonder how the clinics will respond to it...

will reduce their prices? go of the market?

can someone explain me who will choose sth else than no scarring doubling de novo from mwamba or nigam?

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    what is the point of gho limited yield and high price?

what he offers is better than nigam mwamba?

than 5k grafts de novo?

we talk about a cure and i wonder how the clinics will respond to it...

will reduce their prices? go of the market?

can someone explain me who will choose sth else than no scarring doubling de novo from mwamba or nigam?
    What do these questions even matter when most likely there's just no regrowth at all ?