Mixing my own SABA Gel (Retin-A + hydrocortisone)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pat
    • Jan 2013

Mixing my own SABA Gel (Retin-A + hydrocortisone)

What would be the best ratio to make this for myself? Using Retin-A, and hydrocortisone (rather than betamethasone).

I currently have 0.025% Retin-A cream, 0.04% Retin-A gel, and 1% Corticool Hydrocortisone gel. Although I think the 0.04% Retin-A gel I have is too strong...

Patent for SABA Gel is here: http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6344448/fulltext.html

With more info here: http://www.hairlossbuddha.com/saba-gel-for-hairloss/

--------- Based off the patent & studies, would it be best to mix a 4:1 ratio or 2:1?

Hydrocortisone (4 or 2) to Retin-A (1)
  • DesperateOne
    • Jul 2013

Just great, another SALESMAN joined the forum.

Comment

• pat
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by DesperateOne
      Just great, another SALESMAN joined the forum.
      Are you retarded? I want to make my own version instead of the official product, and that means I'm promoting it? LOL. If you don't know the answer then get out of here with your negative shit buddy. I couldn't even promote this if I tried due to how hard it apparently is to get and how expensive it is. I literally laughed out loud at you calling me a "salesman". SMH.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

saba is one of the best treatments its in my regimen, pls dont use betamethasone people got sides!

my regimen: proxiphen,promox,ru,growth factors, saba, capillogain

Comment

• pat
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
          saba is one of the best treatments its in my regimen, pls dont use betamethasone people got sides!

my regimen: proxiphen,promox,ru,growth factors, saba, capillogain
          Yea I really like saba too but just need to know how to mix my own properly. I wanna get it right

Comment

Working...